Halloween is right around the corner and as you know, W and I have been busy crafting away! Now that he is old enough to do some crafts with me, I love being able to add a little personal touch to our holiday decor. Once we made a few things, I had to go on a hunt for more Halloween crafts and found a handful of great ones of some of my favorite blogs!
13 Halloween Crafts
Some of these are great to do with the kids and some are also fun to put together if you get a few moments alone. Yes, I’ve also recently discovered a love for making holiday crafts on my own too! My son has inspired me!
- Halloween Monster Cups by The Simple Parent (pictured)
- Footprint Ghost by The Simple Parent (pictured)
- DIY Candy Corn Candles by A Crafty Spoonful (pictured)
- Easy Decorated Halloween Cups by Chicken Scratch (pictured)
- Puff Paint Pillow Covers by Truly Lovely (pictured)
- Halloween Rag Wreath by Juggling Act (pictured)
- Googly Eye Party Lights by About a Mom
- Halloween Candy Jars by SusieQTpies Cafe
- DIY Treat Basket by Simple and Trendy
- Paint Chip Halloween Craft by LizzieJane Baby
- Hanging Bat Craft by Buggy and Buddy
- Craft Stick Frankenstein by Glued to My Crafts
- Egg Carton Spiders by Keeping It Simple Crafts
Check out these great ideas and let me know if you have any favorite Halloween crafts!
If we don’t get to make them this year, there is always next year! For more Halloween ideas, check out my Halloween Chills & Thrills Pinterest board!