As you know I love holidays, no matter how big or small. They are a great reason to get crafty with the kids! And that’s just what I plan to do with mine over the next few weeks! Here are some of the St Patricks Day Crafts for kids we plan to make!
13 St Patricks Day Crafts for Kids
- Have a snack and get crafty will you make this Cereal Rainbow Craft. It’s one of our favorite St Patricks Day crafts to make!
- Go a more traditional route with this DIY Paper Shamrock by Family Food and Travel.
- Making a Felt Rainbow for St. Patrick’s Day can be a great sensory craft for the kids. Great idea from Baby Loving Mama!
- These Rainbow Blocks from A Mom’s Take are great for kids of all ages!
- We’re huge fans of rainbows so this St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Hand Art Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me is another hit!
- Get ready for a sunny day with Shamrock Suncatchers from ABC Creative Learning.
- Pink When has a great tutorial to help you make this adorable Leprechaun Pot ‘O Gold Hat.
- And when you’re ready to catch your leprechaun, try this Leprechaun Trap from Inheriting Our World.
- Crafts by Amanda has an easy Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Bracelet that is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Make a fun rainbow with this Black Glue & Sea Salt Rainbow from Mess for Less.
- No Time for Flashcards has another great craft to pair with snack time! Make a Marshmallow Rainbow!
- Dig through the toy box and find some marbles to make Marble Painted Shamrocks from Plain Vanilla.
- And who doesn’t love a good painting project? We cannot wait to do some Rainbow Sponge Painting from Hands On as We Grow.