One thing I love about fall is school supplies! I kind of geek out over them, I’ll admit it. And I love how cheap they are! There’s nothing like a new box of crayons! I’ve liked them since I was a kid. So it only makes sense that I love finding tons of great crayon crafts to make!
15 Crayon Crafts to Make
Whether you’re using brand new crayons or all of the left over pieces, there is tons of fun to be had!
- Fall Leaf Crayon Craft by Meaningful Mama
- Crayon Shavings Suncatcher by Buggy and Buddy
- Melted Crayon Art Using Hot Rocks by Kids Activities Blog
- Milk Carton Crayon Ice Candles by Left Brain Craft Brain
- Starry Night Art Project for Kids | Happy Hooligans
- The Day the Crayons Quit Crayon Shaving Art by Sugar Aunts
- Crayon Sandpaper Art by Buggy and Buddy
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Decorating by Crafty Morning
- Dinosaur Melted Crayon Art by Crayon Box Chronicles
- Crayon Resist Photo Display by Twodaloo
- Melted Crayon Canvases by Juggling With Kids
- DIY Wax Paper Lantern by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Barn Yard Crayons Craft by We Know Stuff
- Melted Crayon Seashells by Fun at Home With Kids
- Fun Crayon Wands by Kids Activities Blog
If you’re hoping to make some crayon crafts this fall, keep your eyes on the school supply sales and stock up now! You can usually snag crayons for a dime a box!
You can save them for the craft closet or let the kids use them first and save up all the broken pieces for more fun later!
And if you’re just looking for a way to make regular coloring a bit more interesting, check out our review of Crayola’s Color Alive app! It brings your coloring to life!
Leave a Reply