This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Check out how our Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich is making busy nights so much easier!
Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Recipe
Everything in life just seems to ramp up when we hit Back to School season. We’re just a few weeks away from the start of school and it feels like life is getting busier already! We’ve got school supplies to buy, fall baseball to register for (while still having some practices with our current coach to stay fresh), and swim lessons.
Plus, we’ve got to start getting back into a routine to prepare for the school year!
So we’re already all about quick dinner ideas that are family friendly like this easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich recipe I came up with this week!
One of the keys to making quick dinners simple is staying stocked up on products that make it easy for us. Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips are one of those products for our family. Weston is a picky eater these days but Tyson Chicken Strips always get a stamp of approval so we keep our freezer stocked up.
They make dinner easy because we can make so many of our favorite family meals with them. Some of our favorites include:
- Chicken Strips and French Fries (Weston’s favorite)
- Chicken Strips and Macaroni & Cheese (Carrigan’s Favorite)
- Cobb Salad
- Hawaiian Chicken Sliders
And plenty more! Plus it’s great to have them on hand to heat up in the oven for the kids for a snack or quick dinner before we head out to baseball practice or swim lessons.
Baked Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Ingredients
Our family loves Italian and the great thing about this easy chicken parmesan sandwich recipe is that you could do it as pasta too! The sandwich is a fun twist but you could follow the directions for the chicken and top some pasta with it! So easy!
Here’s what you need to make this baked chicken parmesan sandwich recipe:
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (we use 2 per sandwich)
- Garlic Toast/Garlic Bread (If making open faced sandwiches, you need one slice per sandwich. If making an all out sandwich, you will need two slices each.)
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make an Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- Heat oven to 400 and place Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips on baking pan. Bake according to directions on package.
- Bake garlic toast/garlic bread according to the directions on the packaging.
- Mix mozzarella and parmesan cheese together in one bowl.
- Once Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips are heated thoroughly, spoon pasta sauce over each strip. Then top each chicken strip with cheese.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each slice of garlic toast with 1-2 chicken strips.
You can also warm up extra pasta sauce for additional topping or as a dipping sauce!
And if your kids aren’t big on the sandwich idea, you can cut up the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips and serve them next to your garlic bread!
As a mom, I love knowing that Tyson products feature No Antibiotics Ever (you can find the label right on the bag!) and that they always feature 100% white meat chicken too!
I can feel good about being able to whip up a quick and easy dinner for my family with help from Tyson!
While this baked chicken parmesan sandwich recipe is quick and easy, sometimes we need something even easier!
I have a trick up my sleeve for that too! With Jimmy Dean Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuits, I can have a satisfying meal ready in 3 minutes or less! These are one of my go-to solutions on the busiest of nights!
We also depend on them for mornings when things are running just a bit behind and we need to get out the door!
We get the Jimmy Dean taste and quality that we love. Plus they’re made with real ingredients like eggs, sausage, and cheese!
My whole family enjoys them too! So it’s a win for this busy mom!
For more easy meal ideas for the busy Back to School season, visit www.backtoschoolmeals.com!