Easter is coming and I’m using it as an excuse to try out some different sweet treat ideas. I’m a huge fan of making candy bark because it is so easy! And it’s really a kid-friendly thing to make in the kitchen as long as you watch you with the hot melted almond bark, chocolate, or candy melts. But homemade candy bark is so easy to customize for different special days or even for different kids! I love using M&Ms, pretzels, and different balances of sweet and salty in my candy bark but we tried something a bit different with this easy Easter candy bark!
Easy Easter Candy Bark with Marshmallows
W is a huge fan of marshmallows! When it comes to sweets, they are definitely one of his favorites (and he is actually kind of picky when it comes to the sweet things he eats unlike his mom)! His love for marshmallows inspired me to try a super easy pairing that is adorable as a spring themed or Easter candy bark.
All you need is two ingredients!
What you need:
- 1 Bag of marshmallows (fruit flavored works great with vanilla almond back, plain marshmallows work well with colored candy melts)
- 1 package of vanilla almond bark or colored candy melts
- Sprinkles (if desired)
What you do:
- Melt the almond bark or candy melts in a double broiler or microwave. Stirring occasionally until completely melted.
- Mix in bag of marshmallows
- Pour into large pan.
- Sprinkle with festive sprinkles, if desired.
- Place in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Cut or break into pieces once completely cooled.
It’s really that simple to make and is an adorable spring treat! It’s so easy to change up the colors or sprinkles to let each child customize their own bark. That makes it great for holidays and also for gift giving!