We’ve got some easy teacher appreciation gifts that are brought to you by Tiny Prints. From their five free thank you cards to other simple gift ideas, you can show your child’s teacher that they’re appreciated during Teacher Appreciation week or any time during the school year!
Easy Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Teacher Appreciation week is a great time to really make your child’s teacher feel special. They work so hard to make school a great place for the kids and now that I’m out of the classroom, I love coming up with fun little surprises for Weston’s teachers. But teacher appreciation week isn’t the only time to recognize all of the great things teachers do for our kids. With these easy teacher appreciation gifts, you can do a little special something any time during the school year!
- Gift cards are always a great idea. They don’t have to be huge dollar amounts. Pick up a $5 coffee gift card and send it to school with your child. Trust me when I say it will give the teacher a nice pick me up.
- A pack of colored permanent markers or dry erase markers (if your child’s teacher has a dry erase board instead of a chalkboard) is a fun little gift that you might not think of. But they get used every single day in the classroom!
- On the theme of supplies, a brand new pack of sticky notes is a fun and practical little gift too!
- Sending in any school supplies that you know might be running low in the classroom is a great way to thank a teacher. It keeps them from spending from their own pockets to stock up mid year.
- Pick up a bottle of hand soap or hand sanitizer in a nice scent for a thoughtful little appreciation gift.
- A cute or fancy lip balm is another little gift that your teacher can keep stashed away in her desk just for herself.
- Sweet treats like the teacher’s favorite candy is fun a little gift your child can take in to let him or her know that your family is thinking about them.
- An alternative to candy is sending in a box of fresh doughnuts in the morning. They’re hard to resist and the unexpected treat can make the day a bit brighter around school.
- If you’re looking for another way to brighten the day, send a small bouquet of flowers to school with your child.
- Don’t overlook a simple thank you card either. A few kind words can go a long way.
Free Thank You Cards From Tiny Prints
Speaking of the classic and thoughtful thank you card, Tiny Prints wants to help you show your appreciation during Teacher Appreciation week! From now through April 19th, you can select five free thank you cards from 12 different designs!
Use the promo code TEACHTHANKS at checkout to get five free cards plus 50% off any thank you stationery on the site!
They have some gorgeous designs to choose from! Check out one of our favorites!
I love that you can add a personal touch to this thank you card by letting your child add their artistic touch! It means that even the youngest student can contribute to teacher appreciation gifts! Tiny Prints personalized cards are perfect for thanking teachers, coaches, counselors, sitters and all the amazing people who shape your kids’ lives.
If you need more ideas, Tiny Prints has 12 more ideas for teacher appreciation gifts that are perfect for Teacher Appreciation week!
Photo credit: Adobe Stock