Halloween Worms in Dirt Recipe
This recipe is a great treat for Halloween. The kids can even help you make it which makes it that much more fun! I love that it’s easy to swap out sugar-free pudding and light Cool Whip to reduce the calories too!
Make Your Own Worms in Dirt
What you need:
- 1 (3.4oz) package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 (16oz) package Oreos
- Gummy Worms
- Plastic cups
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes. Allow to set in fridge for 5 minutes so it can set a bit.
- Put Oreo cookies in a large plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. (A can of corn works well too!)
- When pudding is set, add the Cool Whip and half of the crushed cookies. Stir until the mixture is all the same color.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of remaining crushed cookies in each of the small plastic cups.
- Fill each cup 3/4 of the way with the pudding mixture.
- Top each cup with remaining cookies and gummy worms. Place in refrigerator to chill until ready to eat!
You can download the recipe by clicking on the image.