I’ve shared tons of our favorite Christmas craft ideas but sometimes I need something that I can just sit the kids down with to keep them busy. That’s where holiday play dough comes in handy! Yes, I did it. Handy! It keeps little hands busy so you can get some cards addressed or some gifts wrapped wrapped without little helpers!
So check out these fun holiday play dough ideas and have some festive hands on fun!
Holiday Play Dough Recipes & Activities
One reason I love these play dough ideas is because my kids are huge fans. The other is because play dough is usually one of the less messy options when it comes to letting them get their hands into things.
Taking play dough and giving it a festive spin with holiday scents makes everything more, right? We’ve made our own Sugarplum Playdough and we’ve tried snow playdough too. I can’t wait to make some sugar cookie play dough next!
- Sugarplum Playdough by The Simple Parent
- Peppermint Scented Candy Cane Playdough by Learn with Play at Home
- Vanilla Mint Playdough by Mama Papa Bubba
- Hot Chocolate Playdough by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Gingerbread Playdough by Housing a Forest
- Snow Playdough by Nurture Store
- Cinnamon Spice Playdough by Not Just Cute
- Cranberry Dough by Learn Play Imagine
- Pine-Scented Playdough by My Small Potatoes
- Minty Ice Playdough by Playdough to Plato
- Sugar Cookie Playdough by Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Sparkly Snowflake Winter Playdough by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Gold Glitter Christmas Playdough by Learning 4 Kids
- Christmas Spice Playdough by Nurture Store
- Sparkly Silver and Gold Playdough by Craftulate