Pinecone Turkey Craft Placecards
It’s almost Thanksgiving and everyone is in a mad dash to get everything finished for the Thanksgiving feast! Sometimes letting the kids help by sprucing up the table can make them feel important AND save you time doing it yourself. These simple pinecone turkey craft placecards are simple and easy to make!
Within 10 minutes you’ll have a gorgeous craft to add to each place setting and let everyone know where they’re sitting. Or you can keep it simple and just include these cute turkeys at the kids table. Either way, the kids will have a blast making them!
Pinecone Turkey Placecards
What You’ll Need:
- Construction paper in Fall colors
- Yellow felt
What You Do:
1. Cut out feathers from Fall colored paper. I used brown, orange, and red.
2. Glue feathers onto pinecone with glue.
3. Nestle the assortment of colors in the pinecone to create turkey feathers.
4. Cut out beak from yellow felt.
5. Glue beak onto pinecone stem.
6. Set your turkeys aside and let dry.
7. While your turkeys are drying cut out the placecard name papers.
8. Write the names of your guests on each sheet of paper and slip the paper into the pinecone needles.
9. Add placecards to your table and enjoy!