Our Quick and Easy Tzatziki Dip is part of my participation in Mom Blog Tour at the Summer Fancy Food Show (#MomBlogTourFF) on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers and I received Saffron Road products to facilitate my review.
Quick and Easy Tzatziki Dip
I’m a huge fan of chips and dips. Always have been and always will be, I think. I love a dip that packs a punch of flavor and our quick and easy Tzatziki Dip sure has flavor! When paired up with Saffron Road Lentil Chips, you’ve got a game day hit on your hands!
We recently discovered the collection of Saffron Road snack products that includes Lentil Chips, Lentil Crackers, Crunchy Chickpeas, and Beanstalks. My family has fallen in love with the Saffron Road Baked Lentil Chips!
I love that the snacks are all plant protein based. They have 3-5 grams of protein serving which makes me feel good about letting my kids snack on them! Of course, it also means I have to share!
The Lentil Chips are available in flavors we enjoy including:
- Sea Salt
- Cucumber Dill
- Garlic Parmesan
- Moroccan Barbeque
We love the Sea Salt for pairing with dips and hummus but when I just want a crunchy snack, I always reach for Cucumber Dill and eat them right out of the bag!
What You Need:
- Saffron Road Lentil Chips (we like Sea Salt)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
What You Do:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, dill, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Wash and dice the cucumber and add to yogurt mix.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze in 1 Tablespoon.
- Mix all all ingredients together well and scoop into a small serving dish with a side of Saffron Road Lentil Chips.
I love the fresh taste of this dip! It’s a perfect snack when combined with the Saffron Road Lentil Chips (we also like the Lentil crackers too). Adding it to our game day spread was a great idea to add some variety to the flavors! I add some veggies to the serving dish and it’s a great spread!
ENTER TO WIN