I’m sharing about Radio Flyer Personalized Kids Books as part of a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Radio Flyer. The opinions and text are all mine.
Radio Flyer Personalized Kids Books
In celebration of their 100th anniversary, Radio Flyer is launching personalized kids books in collaboration with I See Me.
We were lucky enough to have the opportunity to customize our own copy of My Radio Flyer Adventure and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Weston is all about reading so new books are welcomed with open arms.
I’ve been a fan of the personalized kids books from I See Me since Weston was young. The partnership with Radio Flyer is a great one because Radio Flyer is a brand that has been part of our family for years!
Radio Flyer has been committed to storytelling, imagination, and outdoor play for 100 years. As a mom, those are values that are important to me!
My Radio Flyer Adventure is a fun way to put your child in the middle of the storytelling while also inspiring them to get outside and go on adventures. It’s what I love about personalized kids story books. They encourage connections to reading that kids might not always make!
If you’ve never customized an I See Me book before, it’s easy and they make great gifts too!
In the Radio Flyer personalized kids books you can customize the child’s name, hair color, skin tone, and the Radio Flyer product that is featured in the story.
You can also write a dedication that will appear in the front of the book.
Radio Flyer Inspires the Whole Family
Radio Flyer has been powering play and inspiring imagination in kids of all ages for 100 years.
My Radio Flyer Adventure is just another way the brand is reaching out to families and encouraging us to get outside together and make memories.
You can customize your own copy of the book and save 15% on your order by using the code MARIAH15! Visit radioflyer.com/iseeme to get started!
The code is good through 12/31, so personalize your book soon!
Radio Flyer 25 Days of Holiday Giveaways
Radio Flyer continues to inspire families with their 25 Days of Holiday Giveaways!
The giveaways started on November 21st and each day through December 15th, you can enter for your chance to win that day’s Radio Flyer prize!
Check out the prizes that are still up for grabs!
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 – Town & Country Wagon: 100th Anniversary
- Friday, December 1, 2017 – Build-A-Horse
- Saturday, December 2, 2017 – 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike & I See Me Book
- Sunday, December 3, 2017 – Deluxe Steer & Stroll Trike
- Monday, December 4, 2017 – Tesla Model S for Kids & I See Me Book
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 – Build-A-Wagon
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 – 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 – Build-A-Scooter & AC100 Helmet
- Friday, December 8, 2017 – Deluxe Grandstand Wagon 3-in-1
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – Classic Walker Wagon
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 – Ultimate EZ Fold Wagon
- Monday, December 11, 2017 – Chestnut: Plush Interactive Riding Horse & I See Me Book
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 – Build-A-Trike
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 – Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 – Grow With Me Racer & I See Me Book
- Friday, December 15, 2017 – Tesla Model S for Kids & I See Me Book
The 25 Days of Holiday Giveaways ends on 12/15! Don’t miss your chance to win some amazing Radio Flyer prizes that will inspire your family!
Radio Flyer is proud to be a timeless symbol of childhood imagination and has become the most loved brand for kids’ wheels in the world!
Now there’s a place on our kids’ bookshelves with personalized kids books that share the tradition of storytelling and light up imaginations!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Radio Flyer. The opinions and text are all mine.