Summer means easy ice pop recipes! My kids love to make them and they’re so easy even the little ones can help! We tried out easy raspberry lime ice pop recipe using limeade this week!
Check out how easy they are to make! We’ve included some affiliate links in case you need to order any supplies!
Easy Raspberry Lime Ice Pop Recipe
When it comes to summer, my kids like to play outside. It’s hot here in Texas so cooling off is always important! Easy ice pop recipes come in handy because they’re easy to tweak and fun to make!
One little issue we’ve run into (but conquered) was the fact that we could never find all the pieces to our ice pop mold!
If you have that little problem, all you need is the bottom and some craft sticks! Problem solved!
Ingredients for Easy Ice Pops
- 12oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 1/2 cans cold water
- 1 cup raspberries, washed
- 1-2 limes
- Ice pop mold
- Craft sticks
- Mixing bowl
How to Make Easy Ice Pops
- Mix the limeade concentrate with 3 1/2 cans of cold water.
- Slice the into small triangles.
- Place about 5 mashed raspberries (or more) and 4 lime triangles into each ice pop mold cup.
- Fill each cup with limeade.
- Place a craft stick into each mold (you might need to rearrange the stick after the pop begins to freeze).
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
You can put the rest of the raspberries and limes into your limeade and mash them to get the flavor out. Pour it into a pitcher to drink because you will have lots of leftover limeade!