Schleich Farm Toys is part of a sponsored campaign. I received compensation for my participation. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
We’re huge fans of Schleich Toys and Carrigan had a wonderful time exploring her Schleich Farm World Stable at Christmas. With Easter right around the corner, I love the idea of including toys from the Schleich toy collection in Easter baskets!
Schleich Farm Toys
Animals continue to be one of Carrigan’s favorite things to play with. She loves to set up her own zoo and pet store for her dolls to visit. Ever since she had a chance to play with the Schleich Horse Barn, she’s been more interested in farm toys.
Luckily for us in the Schleich toy collection, there are a lot of farm animals in addition to the Schleich horse toys!
We recently had the chance to play with more of the farm toys from the Schleich animal play world, including:
- Chicken Coop
- Rabbit Hutch with Rabbits and Feed
- My First Farm Animals set
- Farm Life Playmat
These pieces will pair well with the Farm World Stable with Horses to add even more to the little world we’re creating in our home!
We’re huge fans of the Schleich farm toys because they’re realistic and naturalistic while being made of high quality plastic. The Schleich toy collection is designed for small hands and they are durable enough to last for a long time!
This is an important thing for me as a parent. I want the toys we have to hold up so my kids can play with them for a long time.
Make Easter Baskets Fun While Encouraging Imaginative Play
One of the things I try to do with my kids (while keeping it simple) is encourage them to use their imaginations to play. While they love time on the tablets, I do my best to offer them opportunities to break away from the screen and just play.
The great thing about the Schleich toy collection is that it’s an easy to help them do that!
Easter is the perfect time to gift some of these quality toys that will encourage your kids to play. Instead of filling your Easter baskets with a bunch of candy, the Schleich farm toys in the smaller playsets are perfect for opening up and filling a basket with.
While the Schleich Farm Life Playmat is a little too big to put in an Easter basket, it’s a great addition to the farm world. It pairs perfect with the Stable with Horses but also adds detail and dimension to any of the farm sets!
Carrigan had fun arranging and rearranging the farm. The playmat seemed to really make her feel like she had a farm in her room!
Make a Themed Gift Basket
The great thing about Schleich toys is that you can use them to quickly put together a themed gift or gift basket. Here’s all you have to do!
- Choose a theme. We love the Schleich farm toys right now but they also have an amazing Wildlife collection. Or you can even stick with a certain family of animals like cats. What about dinosaurs? Or does your child love the zoo? If it’s related to animals, you’ve got Schleich to help you out with your theme!
- Choose your gift basket or box and something to fill the bottom of it with.
- Choose from the Schleich toy collection to fill your basket. The individual animal figures work great for smaller gift baskets. You can also get some of the playsets and open the box to take out the pieces and place them in your basket.
- Arrange and wrap in cellophane (if desired).
You’ll have an easy themed gift basket that’s perfect for any occasion but definitely works well around Easter!
To get more ideas, check out the entire line of play worlds on the Schleich website. You can also connect with Schleich on social media!