With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s the perfect time for heart crafts for kids but heart crafts are really great for any time of the year! So check out some of our favorites and get crafty with the kids!
Heart Crafts for Kids
I’ll also admit that I’m a huge fan of anything that has to do with hearts. It’s just always been one of my favorite shapes so this is a good time of year for me and the kids. Whether your kids like painting or doing paper crafts, this list of our favorite heart crafts for kids has something for everyone!
- Heart Shape Crab Valentine by Crafty Morning
- Tissue Paper Heart Craft by Fun at Home with Kids
- Paper Plate Sensory Heart by Paging Fun Mums
- Valentine Heart Button Craft by Hands On As We Grow
- Simple Heart Craft for Toddlers by No Time for Flash Cards
- Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Craft by ABC Creative Learning
- Surprise Color Mixing Heart Craft for Preschoolers by Toddler Approved
- Heart Dragonfly by Housing a Forest
- Easy Heart Suncatcher by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Paper Heart Mobile by Buggy and Buddy
- Tin Foil Tissue Hearts by Happy Hooligans
- Pipe Cleaner Heart Craft by Inspiration Laboratories
- Salt Dough Footprints by Red Ted Art
- Valentine’s Day Mixed Media Heart Craft by Stir the Wonder
- Marbelized Hearts by Gift of Curiosity
So choose one or maybe even a few and have some fun making heart crafts with your kids! There’s always time to share the love with your family and have some fun making memories. These heart crafts for kids are great for doing that on Valentine’s Day or any day of the year!