Spicy Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe
What you need:
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- Cooking Spray
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- Onion Powder, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. bowtie pasta
- 8 oz. shredded queso blanco cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 1/2 TBS dried parsley
What you do:
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking spray a large skillet or dutch over with cooking spray or oil.
- Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, then saute over medium high heat, until browned on all sides (about 7 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, soup, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Add cheese in small amounts until completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add parsley. Keep warm.
- When pasta is cooked, drain well. Add to chicken mixture.
- Stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden on top and heated through.
I cannot wait to share this easy Spicy Chicken Pasta Bake with my family. We love chicken, mushrooms, and pasta so I’m pretty sure that it’s going to be a hit!