I’ll admit that any holiday or special day is an excuse for me to make some sweet treats. I especially like making things like candy bark or dipping cookies in chocolate because they are so easy to make. Plus, the kids can get in on the action as well! Easy, fun with kids, and delicious! What more could I ask for? Not much at all, to be honest.
One of my favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats is my Mint Chocolate Candy Bark but sometimes it’s not chocolate I’m craving (not very often, but sometimes). That’s what led me to try making candy bark with one of our favorite cereals — Lucky Charms! If you like homemade treats but also like things to be super easy, try this two-ingredient recipe for Lucky Charms Candy Bark (and send some to me, please!)
Lucky Charms Candy Bark
What you need:
- 1 box of Lucky Charms cereal
- 1 package vanilla almond bark
What you do:
- Pour Lucky Charms on baking sheet.
- Melt almond bark in double broiler, microwave, or over low heat.
- Pour melted almond bark over cereal.
- Allow to cool until mixture is completely cooled.
- Cut or break into small pieces.