Valentine’s Day is coming soon and I love it because it means indulging in some of my favorite colors (I love pink!) and also some of my favorite sweet treats (chocolate and cookies). These Peanut Butter Valentine Kiss Cookies combine a few of my favorite things to make the perfect sweet treat for this special day. These are easy enough to make that the kids can help too!
Peanut Butter Valentine Kiss Cookies
If you love peanut butter cookies and you love chocolate. These Valentine Kiss Cookies combine them. Plus they make a great treat for a party or even to wrap up and gift to someone you love!
What you need:
- 1 C. creamy peanut butter
- 1 C. of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 14-16 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Valentine colored sprinkles
- 2 12 ct. muffin tins
- Wilton cookie scoop (affiliate link) or small tablespoon
What you do:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and baking soda and mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Using a cookie scoop or a small tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough mixture into each muffin cup.
- Gently press the cookies into the muffin cups in the pan, using your fingers to flatten.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. I like mine a little more on the chewy side I take them out of the oven closer to 8 minutes.
- Place 1 chocolate kiss directly in the middle of each peanut butter cookie cup.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes. The heat from the cookie will soften the Hershey’s kisses. Sprinkle with the valentine sprinkles.
*Makes approximately 14-16 cookies. 1 cookie = 1 serving.
In under 30 minutes you will have an adorable set of festive cookies for Valentine’s Day. These make great teacher gifts or just a special treat for after dinner with the ones you love!
What is your favorite Valentine’s Day sweet treat?
Check out more Valentine’s Day treats and crafts!