Valentine’s Day is coming soon and I love it because it means indulging in some of my favorite colors (I love pink!) and also some of my favorite sweet treats (chocolate and cookies). These peanut butter cup cookies combine a few of my favorite things to make the perfect sweet treat for this special day.
They’re easy enough to make that the kids can help too!
Valentine Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
If you love peanut butter cookies and you love chocolate. These Valentine Kiss Cookies combine them. Plus they make a great treat for a party or even to wrap up and gift to someone you love!
Valentine Peanut Butter Cookie Cups Ingredients
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 14-16 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Valentine colored sprinkles
- (2) 12 count muffin tins
- Wilton cookie scoop (affiliate link) or small tablespoon
How to Make Valentine Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
STEP 1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
STEP 2. Combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and baking soda and mix until smooth and creamy.
STEP 3. Using a cookie scoop or a small tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough mixture into each muffin cup.
STEP 4. Gently press the cookies into the muffin cups in the pan, using your fingers to flatten.
STEP 5. Bake 8-10 minutes. Take them out earlier if you like them chewy.
STEP 6. Place one chocolate kiss directly in the middle of each peanut butter cookie cup.
STEP 7. Allow to sit for a few minutes so the heat from the cookie will soften the chocolate.
STEP 8. Sprinkle with the valentine sprinkles.
This recipe makes approximately 14-16 cookies.
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and baking soda. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Using a cookie scoop or a small tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough mixture into each muffin cup.
- Gently press the cookies into the muffin cups in the pan, using your fingers to flatten.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. If you like them chewy, take them out earlier.
- Place 1 chocolate kiss directly in the middle of each peanut butter cookie cup and allow to sit for a few minutes to melt slightly.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
In under 30 minutes, you will have an adorable set of festive cookies for Valentine’s Day. These make great teacher gifts or just a special treat for after dinner with the ones you love!
Check out more Valentine’s Day treats and crafts!