Grandparents Day is a great reason to make sure that you’re taking time with your kids to appreciate the older generations. My children have amazing grandparents and we are lucky to have most of them living very close by. I do my best to encourage the kids to develop relationships with their grandparents that are separate from us. And when the special day rolls around, I like to make a little gift. So I pulled together some of my favorite Grandparents Day Gift Ideas to share.
10 Adorable Grandparents Day Gift Ideas
I’m a huge fan of hand print crafts and making them for gifts. I think that it’s fun to capture a moment in time through hand prints. Grandparents can look back and remember how small the grandchildren once were! So some of my favorite gift ideas include hand print crafts. But there are a lot of other adorable crafty gift ideas!
- Owl Always Love You Handprint Craft by Formula: Mom
- Grandparents Poem & Handprint by Crazy About My Baybah (pictured)
- Thumbprint Magnents by Kristal Norton (pictured)
- World’s Best Sign by The Happier Homemaker (pictured)
- Handprint Apron by Simply Kierste (pictured)
- Fingerprint Heart by Busy Kids Happy Mom
- DIY Personalized Candle by The Frugal Female
- Personalized Plaque for Grandparents by Optimistic Mommy
- DIY Chevron Tea Towel by B-Inspired Mama
- Grandma Brag Bag by No Time for Flashcards
I know as a mom, I love getting crafty gifts. And the great thing about most of these gift ideas is that they can also be used for other special days like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and even birthdays!