Valentine’s Day is all about love. My love for my family. Love for my friends. Love for sweet treats! I don’t know how many easy valentine treats I have pinned so far this year!
If I counted, I would probably be embarrassed. Now, if only there were enough hours in the day to try making them all!
But I’ve narrowed down the list to 14 of my favorite sweet treats including a few we did make!
14 Easy Valentine Treats
There are some easy Valentine treats out there that I could make every single day. That’s how good they are!
Each year I wish I’d started making Valentine’s Day goodies earlier than I did. January is a perfectly acceptable time to start since the stores start putting out all things Valentine’s Day right?
If they can do it, we can do it too!
So check out these easy Valentine treats, find one you love and make something your family will love this year!
- Valentine Cake Mix Cookies by The Simple Parent
- These are some of the easiest cookies you can make! Check out the short list of ingredients and see how versatile they are too!
- Homemade Gummy Treats by A Mom’s Impression
- These gummy hearts are absolutely adorable! Your kids will love using cookie cutters to cut them into heart shapes!
- Cookie Dough Hearts by This ‘N That with Olivia
- This is another cute way to make heart-shaped valentine treats! Plus, it’s a safe way to eat cookie dough!
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn by Four Hats & Frugal
- Sweet and salty is a great way to attacked easy valentine treats. You and your kids can make this sweet popcorn together and then watch a fun Valentine movie!
- Sweetheart Brownies by About a Mom
- Brownies! Carrigan loves making brownies and this recipe is all about layering gooey deliciousness on top of your favorite brownie mix brownies!
- Valentine Cream Cheese Cookie Bars by Craft Create Cook
- If you like shortbread type cookies, you have to try this recipe and make these decadent but easy valentine treats! But be warned, once you eat one, you might not be able to stop!
- Strawberry Brownie Trifle by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- This is another easy way to turn your favorite brownies into a special Valentine’s Day treat! Who doesn’t love chocolate and fresh berries?
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Money Savvy Michelle
- Speaking of berries — this recipe pairs cheesecake and strawberries. It’s a perfect match if you ask me!
- Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes by Sippy Cup Mom
- Cupcakes are a Valentine’s Day staple and these are a fun flavor that’s perfect for the special day!
- Valentine’s Petit Fours by Purple Chocolat Home
- I’m in love with these adorable petit fours! They’re delicious but also OH SO easy to make! You won’t even believe it!
- Valentine Jelly Pops by Jelly Shot Test Kitchen
- Like the homemade gummies from earlier in the list, these jelly pops are a creative way to use ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now!
- Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Truffles by Quirky Inspired
- Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. If you’re a chocolate fan, try making a batch of these truffles!
- Sweet Chocolate Cherry Bombs by Hungry Happenings
- Chocolate covered cherries are one of my favorite things that I really only eat around Valentine’s Day and Christmas. But this recipe puts an amazing extra layer that makes me want to have them all the time!
- Conversation Heart Cookie Pops by The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug
- The last of our favorite easy valetines treats are possibly the cutest ones too! I love anything inspired by conversation hearts!
So pick a recipe, grab your kids, and see if you can make something brand new together this Valentine’s Day!
If you’re looking for more Valentine ideas, check out all of our Valentine’s Day recipes and activities!