Fall is right around the corner! I can feel it in the air or maybe I’m just dreaming that. Either way, I’ve got fall on my mind which means I’m thinking about cooler weather, falling leaves, and acorns all over our driveaway! There are some adorable acorn crafts for kids, so we’re getting ready to get our craft on!
15 Adorable Acorn Crafts for Kids
Whether you like painting or making edible crafts, there are so many fun projects to do this fall! Deciding which one to start with is the biggest challenge!
- Edible Acorns by The Simple Parent
- Fingerprint Fine Motor Acorn Craft by No Time for Flash Cards
- Egg Carton Acorn Ornaments by Still Playing School
- Paper Plate Acorn by Glued to My Crafts
- Mosaic Acorn by Crafts by Amanda
- Acorn Bracelets by Red Ted Art
- Acorn Collages by Toddler Approved
- Paint Stamping With Acorn Caps by My Nearest and Dearest
- Handprint Acorn by Crafty Morning
- Toeprint Acorn Craft by Still Playing School
- Acorn Stained Glass Window by Toddler Approved
- Donut Hole Acorns by Come Together Kids
- Acorn Man by Toddler Approved
- Acorn Frame by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Roll Print Acorns by Still Playing School
I think we’re going to make the handprint acorns on canvas next week so we can give them to Grammy and Grandad as a little gift. Wouldn’t it look so cute up on the mantel? We might have to make one for our house too! We love to decorate for the seasons and I have a soft spot for handprint crafts! Plus, acorn crafts are just so fall!
Leave a Reply