As a former teacher, I still love Back to School season. There is just some excitement that never fades away. Now that Weston is going to preschool, I get to have a little bit of Back to School fun and I’ll admit that I love it. I’m looking forward to helping him pick out some new things for the new school year. And we’ve already been talking about back to school teacher gift ideas for his new teacher!
15 Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas
One of the easiest Back to School teacher gifts we’ve made was a Taste of Summer Jar. It’s a simple gift idea that is easy to put together and is very affordable as well. It works great if you have more than one or two teachers that you want to make gifts for!
I’ve gathered some other cute ideas, most of which include practical items like school supplies!
- Sharp Student Sharpie Gift from The Realistic Mama
- Pencil Vases from Juggling Act Mama
- Duck Tape Clipboard and Pen from That’s What Che Said
- School Supplies Cake from Southern Revivals
- School Supplies Organizer from The Kim Six Fix
- Classroom Pencil Storage Buckets from Miss Information
- Dictionary Magnets from Crafts by Amanda
- Cork Board Vase from Giggles Galore
- Ice Breaker Back to School Teacher Gift from Tried and True
- Crayon Bouquet from MomDot
- Apple Mason Jar from Mom Endeavors
- Decorated Hand Sanitizer Bottles from Morena’s Corner
- Back to School Chalkboard Tote from A Night Owl
- Crayon Monogram from A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- An (App)le a Day Printable Gift from Everything Etsy
Whether you decide to make a gift for the teacher or opt for something like a gift card or school supplies, it really is the thought that counts. And in my experience, I loved the practical gifts that we could put to use in our classroom throughout the year!