Winter is here and even if you don’t have snow (we rarely do down here in south Texas) you can still make a snowman whenever you want! Snowman crafts for kids are fun for the whole family to make together! So try some of these activities together this winter and make fun winter memories together!
20 Cute Snowman Crafts for Kids
You can make snowman crafts for kids with almost any craft supplies you have around your house. Cotton balls, tissue paper, felt, construction paper, and even marshmallows so you don’t have to look far to get crafty this winter!
Our latest snowman craft is this Snowman Snow Globe Craft.
Check out some of our favorite ideas:
- Q-Tip Painting Snowman Craft by The Simple Parent
- Snowman Suncatcher by Craftulate
- Build a Snowman Play Dough Kit by Mama Papa Bubba
- Snowman Letter Matching Puzzles by Totschooling
- Melting Snowman Sensory Play by Little Bins for Little Hands
- Fingerprint Snowmen by Crafty Morning
- Shredded Paper Snowman by Housing a Forest
- Melted Snowman Craft by Glued to My Crafts
- Paper Plate Snowman Craft by I Heart Crafty Things
- Make a Marshmallow Snowman by Kids Activities Blog
- Easy to Make Felt Snowman by Frugal Fun for Boys
- Paint Stick Snowmen by Crafts by Amanda
- Snowman at Night Book Craft by No Time for Flash Cards
- Handprint Snowmen by Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Snowman and Mitten Activity Boxes for Preschool by Teach Preschool
- S is for Snowman Winter Craft by Crafty Morning
- Snowman Craft from Tin Cans by Hands On As We Grow
- Build a Snowman Dice Game by Toddler Approved
- Snowman in a Bottle by Teach Preschool
- Snowman Texture Art by Sand in My Toes
Take a snowman challenge and see how many of these crafts and activities you can do together with your kids! Or just choose a few favorites and spend a weekend building snowmen (even if you’re stuck indoors or don’t have any snow)!