It’s official. Summer is here! For our family that means visiting friends and crashing their pools, playing in the sprinkler, and trying to stay cool for the next few months. W is a huge popsicle fan and instead of just buying them every week at the grocery store, we decided to start making some of our own this summer!
I’ve been gathering easy popsicle recipes for us to try out. It’s been a ton of fun and I thought I’d share 31 of our favorites so you can make a different popsicle each day of July (or any other summer month)!
31 Easy Popsicle Recipes
One of our favorite ways to make popsicles is the method we followed in our Orange Pink Lemonade Popsicles because it’s so flexible! Following that method, you can make any flavor your can dream up!
But here are 31 of some of our favorite recipes to try this summer!
- Orange Pink Lemonade Ice Pops – Formula: Mom (pictured)
- Sprite and Gummy Bear Popsicles – Moments with Mandi (pictured)
- Sour Worm Popsicles – A Mom’s Take (pictured)
- Root Beer Float Popsicles Eating on a Dime (pictured)
- Healthy Fruit Tea Popsicles – Confessions of an Over-worked Mom (pictured)
- Creamy Lime Popsicles – Architecture of a Mom (pictured)
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles – Crunchy Frugalista
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops – MomDot
- Berry 7Up Popsicles – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles – Stockpiling Moms
- Fruit & Juice Popsicles A Mom’s Take
- Coffee Popsicles – Cincy Shopper
- Easy Creamy Banana Vanilla Popsicle Recipe – Views from the Ville
- Homemade Pudding Pop Recipes – Banana Cream, Chocolate Dipped Vanilla, Chocolate dipped Yogurt – A Mom’s Take
- Two Ingredient Popsicles (Fruit & Yogurt) – Motherhood on a Dime
- Creamy Nutella Popsicles – 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Whipped Coconut Popsicles – Life Love Liz
- Honeydew Pops – Pass the Sushi
- Marbled Pudding Pops – Mess for Less
- Iced Tea Pops – Family Frugal Fun
- Apple Peach Fruit Pops – Crystal and Co.
- Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles – Honey & Figs
- Funfetti Pudding Pops – Rachel Cooks
- Fruity Grape Popsicles – Mom Endeavors
- Strawberry Float Popsicles – Bombshell Bling
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding Pops – Mom Foodie
- Orange Juice Blueberry Pops – Daily Leisure
- Cookies & Cream Popsicles – Lark and Linen
- Fresh Pomegranate Popsicles – Canadian Free Stuff
- Watermelon Blueberry Popsicles – Canadian Free Stuff
- Strawberry & Coconut Cream Pops – Mississippi Kitchen
Amanda Sakovitz says
I would love to try the coffee popsicles!
Rachel Cooks says
Thanks for including my pudding pops!
Thomas Murphy says
Awesome recipes! I want to try the Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
Liza @ Views From the 'Ville says
What a yummy list! Lots of great ones to try this summer. Thank you for sharing mine, too!
shelly peterson says
I want to make popsicles this summer, I haven’t made them in a long time. These are all great recipes and so easy to do. Now which one do we try first? :)
Melissa Teears says
I have to try the strawberry and white chocolate popsicles and the Greek yogurt popsicles. Sound so easy to Amor and my son would love them
Tabathia B says
The orange creamsicles and the ice tea popsicles (sound very interesting) are two I want to try
What a great list of popsicles to to try out on the grandkids this summer. I am going to try the Sprite and Gummy Bears recipe first. Thanks for sharing all of these!
Ellen Christian says
Thanks so much for sharing my recipe. Off to check out the others.
Janet W. says
I’d love to try some of these! The Orange Creamsicle Popsicles sounds delicious!
Rebecca Parsons says
I didn’t think of making my own till this years. Nice to have a lot of easy recipes to do so. I would love to try some of these.
Great recipes! I love popsicles
Nicole Dz says
This would be so much fun making some of these with the kids. The best way to cool off in the summer is a popsicle.
Orange Creamsicle Popsicles sounds good
Heather Hayes Panjon says
All These Popsicle Recipes Look Delicious! I Must Try These Recipes This Summer!
this is great to have that it is simple for sure and really cool and pretty. this would be great as a food project for the kids
Tammy S says
We love popsicles so this is awesome! I would love to try the Orange Creamsicle Popsicle recipe. It’s my favorite flavor. Thanks for the recipes!
I love making our own popsicles. It is so much easier than I thought it would be.
Laura J says
Oh what a GREAT list! I have never tried to make them at home! I have to do this! Fun! I really like your idea of the Orange Pink Lemonade Ice Pops !!!
Stacey b says
Ahhh I love these! Bookmarked! Thank you.
Paula Caudill says
With 5 grandchildren, I would like to try all of them, but the one that I would like to try for myself, is the chocolate covered strawberry pudding pops.