This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Poo~Pourri. All opinions are 100% mine.
When it comes to the best Christmas gifts, there are so many different directions you can go. If you’re looking for a gift idea for someone who seems to have everything, think outside of the box a bit.
Think about some of the best holiday gifts for around their home!
Best Christmas Gifts for Around the House
There always seems to be someone on my holiday shopping list that just seems to have everything. Either they have everything they want or they have everything they really need. It leaves me having to figure out what to get them for Christmas.
I know for some people, this person is the same person every single year. But for me, it seems to change from year to year.
Luckily, I’ve developed a strategy for giving everyone the best Christmas gifts, no matter how hard they might be to shop for (and I’m not talking about the easy gift card approach).
Easy Ideas for the Best Christmas Gifts
My simple solution to challenging gift giving is to focus less on the actual person and think more about their life. Think about their interests, their family, their pets, their car, and their home!
Put together a gift that is focused on one of those aspects of their lives!
Gifts for the home of some of the easiest and best Christmas gifts to put together. You can grab a gift basket and fill it with things to be used all around the house or in a specific room!
Some of my favorite rooms of the home to focus on are:
- Kitchen – think kitchen tools, cute spice bottles, oven mitts, etc.
- Bedroom – sleep mask, pillowcase, throw pillow, candle, etc.
- Living room – candle, wall decor, coffee table book, etc.
- Master bathroom – bath salts, loofa, body wash, bubble bath, etc.
- Guest bathroom – hand towels, hand soap, wall decor, Poo~Pourri, etc.
Best Holiday Gifts for the Guest Bathroom Include Poo~Pourri
The guest bathroom gift is one of my favorites to put together because no one else ever thinks of it. Plus, if anyone has a half bathroom or powder room in their home, I don’t think they will ever say no to supplies that make it nice for guests.
I know in our house, our powder room is the one I worry about the most during the busy holiday season. I don’t care if our bathroom is a mess (well, I do but it’s not as important for entertaining), but I want the powder room to be sparkling clean and smelling great.
Putting together a gift basket filled with festive hand towels and hand soaps along with other things that make the bathroom smell great is one of the easiest and best Christmas gifts to give almost anyone!
If you’re on the hunt for a great smelling bathroom this holiday season (for a gift or for your own home), Poo~Pourri is a great gift option!
Check out some of the reasons I’m loving Poo~Pourri for gift giving this holiday season:
- Everyone can use it. You can’t get much more practical than that! If you have a bathroom, you can benefit from Poo~Pourri!
- It’s affordable! There are gift items available for under $10! This makes Poo~Pourri a great addition to gift baskets or for small gift giving needs like gift exchanges.
- It’s great for traveling too!
- It’s easy to purchase. It’s available at over 9,000 gift boutiques. You can also purchase at PooPourri.com or your favorite major retailers. It’s available at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and CVS!
And if you’re in need of a last-minute white elephant gift or stocking stuffer, Poo~Pourri is an easy solution! You can run to your local Bed Bath & Beyond to pick up a few and be ready without the last minute shopping stress!
The Best Christmas Gifts are Easy to Use
Have you ever gotten a holiday gift that just wasn’t practical or was difficult to use? Those kinds of gifts just don’t get used or enjoyed.
That’s another reason I’m having fun including Poo~Pourri in gifts this year. It’s so easy to use!
Check out just how easy it is:
- Spritz – When spritzed into the toilet bowl before-you-go, Poo~Pourri’s pure blend of NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS creates a film on the surface of the water.
- Poo – The protective barrier traps odor under the surface before it ever begins! All you’ll smell is a refreshing bouquet of NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS.
It’s that simple to keep your bathroom smelling amazing this holiday season!
The holiday scents make it even more festive! (Yes, I love a good holiday scent!) You can choose from:
- Spiced Apple
- Merry Spritzmas
- Secret Santa
Or just go ahead and try them all! Buy some for your Christmas gifts and some for your own guest bathroom as a gift to yourself!
Poo~Pourri is safe to breathe and safe to flush. It includes no harsh chemicals so you can also feel good about giving the best Christmas presents this year!
Leave a Reply