20 Ways to Celebrate New Years Eve with Kids
New Year’s Eve used to be a time to let go and have a good time. Then W was born and now I’m lucky to make it to midnight. It’s less about the party these days. It’s more about having a good time with kids. Since W is a night owl, he will definitely be making it fairly close to midnight. So I went on the hunt for ways to celebrate New Years Eve with kids!
You can always celebrate at noon or in a different time zone. But once you’ve figured out the timing of your celebrations, you’ll need some fun things to do/make with the kids!
I’m looking forward to enjoying quite a few of these this year!
- New Year’s Eve Egg Drop – This is a great craft project that adds to the celebration later!
- Ribbon Spool Noisemakers
- Bubble Wrap Noisemaker
- Crayon Scratch Fireworks
- Countdown Bags
- Toilet Paper Party Poppers – I have a cabinet full of toilet paper rolls that I think are going to get some use!
- New Year’s Countdown Confetti Favors
- DIY Party Hats
- New Year’s Wishing Tree
- New Years Firework Craft
- DIY Glitter Votives
- New Year’s Eve Sensory Bin
- Printable Party Hats
- Pomegranate Lime Bubbly Drink (non-alcoholic)
- Edible Party “Horns”
- Clock Cookies
- Fireworks Cookies
- New Year’s Eve Bath Activities
- New Year’s Eve Activities for Kids
- Family Time Capsule Questions