If you’re looking for fun ways to teach your kids about Chinese New Year while practicing some basic preschool skills, our Chinese New Year Printables are perfect! And they’re free from us to you! Weston had a blast doing these last week and we had fun reading some books about Chinese New Year to learn more. We’ve shared some of our favorite books at the bottom of this post too!
Chinese New Year Printables for Preschoolers
Our Chinese New Year printables pack includes four activities to practice letters and math skills, including:
- Counting down from ten puzzle
- Counting lucky coins
- Missing letters activity sheet
- Roll the cube and graph activity
Before you print out your free activity sheets, you can read a book or two to learn more about Chinese New Year. We’ve included some affiliate links to a few of our favorites:
- Dragon Dance by Joan Holub (Buy it here)
- My First Chinese New Year by Karen Katz (Available on Amazon here)
- Bringing in the New Year by Grace Lin (Buy it now)
So enjoy a book together and then print your free Chinese New Year printables by clicking the image below!
Leave a Reply