When it comes to Halloween season, masks are always a hit. But it’s also the perfect time to have fun with paper plate crafts. Combine the too and you can have fun creating all sorts of different costume ideas. These creative paper plate masks are some of our favorites! They are perfect to make with the kids! You might not use them for a Halloween costume but it’s a fun way to keep kids busy during the fall! Actually, you can make paper plate masks any time of the year!
Creative Paper Plate Masks Kids Can Make
What I love about paper plate masks (and paper plate crafts in general) is that they can be as simple or as complicated as you want to make them. You can work with just paper plates or pull in lots of other supplies as well! The possibilities are really endless!
I’ve included affiliate links to some of our favorite children’s books that go along with some of the masks. Read the book and then make the paper plate masks! Such a fun combo!
- Cow Paper Plate Mask by ABC Creative Learning is great to make after you read Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type
- Paper Plate Spiderman by In the Playroom
- DIY Leaf Mask by Small + Friendly can be paired with so many books but right now we’re loving We’re Going on a Leaf Hunt
- Easy Mike Wazowski Masks by Create Craft Love are perfect for a family movie night featuring Monsters, Inc. or Monsters University
- Feathery Mardi Gras Mask by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Plate Bear Mask by I Heart Crafty Things is fun after reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? with the younger kids or Bear Snores On (or any of The Bear Books!)
- Paper Plate Sheep Mask by Danya Banya pairs well with Sheep in a Jeep
- Superhero Paper Plate Masks by Meaningful Mama
- Lion Mask by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- The Owl and the Pussy Cat Cupcake Case Masks by The Craft Train
- Simple Calaveras Masks by Naturally Educational
- Jungle Safari Animal Masks by Artsy Momma is tons of fun when you read Rumble in the Jungle together!
So whether it’s Halloween or just a rainy day, grab a good book and get crafty! These creative paper plate masks are sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Leave a Reply