Denny’s Holiday Menu is Here is part of my partnership with Denny’s. All opinions and experiences are my own. #DennysDiners
The weather is finally cooling off around here which has me in the holiday mood! Once I turn the calendar to October, I’m ready for all things holiday so I’m excited to share that Denny’s is welcoming festive flavors to the menu this month! The Denny’s holiday menu features everything from pumpkin, pancakes, and pies!
Denny’s Holiday Menu is Here!
The new limited time Tastes of the Holidays menu features new and returning dishes, and features a family holiday character that kids of all ages love — Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!
Check out the three new dishes available on Denny’s Holiday Menu:
- Rudolph™ Pancake Breakfast includes two fluffy pancakes topped with turkey bacon antlers, whipped cream, chocolate eyes and nose, served with two eggs and crispy hash browns! It’s all inspired by the classic TV special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. (Which happens to be a favorite in our house!)
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancake Breakfast features pumpkin pancakes with glazed pecans and drizzled with pecan pie sauce. The pancakes come with two eggs, hash browns and a choice of two bacon strips or sausage links. It’s all about fall flavors with this one!
- Holiday Harvest Skillet is a great addition to the menu for those who love skillets like Justin does. It includes gouda-apple chicken sausage on a bed of seasoned red-skinned potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, grape tomatoes, fire-roasted bell peppers and onions, topped with an Italian cheese blend and two eggs cooked to order.
Denny’s Holiday Menu also features some familiar favorites, including:
- Build Your Own Holiday Slam® is a seasonal take on Denny’s signature dish with options for premium Gouda-Apple Chicken Sausage and deliciously fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes. You can choose any four of your favorite items starting at $5.99!
- Holiday Turkey & Dressing Dinner features all of the traditions of the holiday season on one plate!
And don’t forget to save room for dessert! I have a soft spot for dessert around this time of year and I don’t think I’m the only one!
Denny’s holiday menu also features the Santa’s Milk & Cookies Shake! It’s a creamy, vanilla ice cream milk shake, blended with tasty sugar cookies and topped with whipped cream and more cookie crumbles. You can also get Denny’s Pumpkin or Pecan pies, available for $2 a slice or whole for just $8.99. Enjoy a slice after dinner or take a whole pie home with you to enjoy later!
Denny’s Taste of the Holidays menu is available now through January 6th! To find a location near you, please visit dennys.com! You can also check out all of the great family-friendly menu offerings and plan a meal out with your family!
And don’t forget that you can feed a family of 5 for under $20 with the $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu at Denny’s!
Information, please about Holiday Turkey Dinner. The only thing that I found on this website regarding it is not turkey dinner.