Easter is a great reason to have to have fun with the family! Not that we need any reason but it’s a great way to plan some themed crafts and activities. I’m always on the hunt for Easter game ideas to play with the entire family. We put together this cute “Bunny Tails” game to have fun and help practice fine motor skills with Weston too!
Easter Game Ideas: Bunny Tails
The great thing about this game idea is that with different colored pom poms and straws you can theme it for any holiday or season! We started with white pom poms to be our bunny tails int he game but Weston wanted more to play with so we added some cute pink ones too. That easily makes it a great spring themed game to play too!
What you need:
- Pom Poms (pick them up at your local craft store or dollar store or order on Amazon with my affiliate link)
- Paper Straws (my Amazon link for some of our favorite straws) or Chop Sticks (you can get kid-friendly ones on Amazon with my affiliate link)
- 2 small bowls
What You Do:
- Fill one bowl with pom poms.
- Place second bowl across room (distance depends on the age of the kids).
- Using straws like chopsticks pick up one pom pom bunny tail and move it to the other bowl. For younger kids, you can also use Kid-Friendly chopsticks (affiliate link) to make playing a bit easier!
- The first person to move all of the pom pom bunny tails from one bowl to the other is the winner!
You can set up multiple bowls and run the game as a relay.
Or you can use a time to see who can get the fastest time! Another option for this game is to play it in a Minute to Win It style and see who can get the most tails in a minute or set a goal for each person to get in the bowl in a minute!