My Easy Layered Bean Dip Recipe is sponsored by Minute® Rice. I had the opportunity to host a fun #TimeOutForMinute Game Day themed party at our house recently so this dip was perfect!
Easy Layered Bean Dip Recipe
When it comes to entertaining, I’m all in. We love having friends over but as you know, I’m also about easy. I’ve learned that I can spend hours preparing for company and they are just as happy as the times I stick to my tried and true favorites. Easy layered bean dip is always a favorite!
Plus, it’s easy to change up the flavor by just tweaking certain ingredients. I always include a protein but sometimes swap out ground beef for shredded chicken or even diced steak strips. I also love adding Minute® Rice for a dip that is a bit more hearty. It’s also a staple in our pantry because it’s so easy to prepare. I love that in about 5 minutes, I can have fluffy white rice that my family enjoys in things like dips but also as a side dish!
Growing up, I used to love having a bowl of Minute® White Rice with butter, salt, and pepper. It’s still one of my favorites!
What You Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups Minute White Rice
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
What You Do:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef over medium heat and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine then heat to a boil.
- Simmer 10 minutes, covered. Then remove cover and cook until water has cooked out.
- In a medium casserole dish, layer the refried beans on the bottom. Then top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Layer the rice evenly over the beans and cheese.
- Pour salsa verde over the rice.
- Layer the ground beef next then top red enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through.
Serve with chips and garnishes (sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, onions, etc.) as desired.
I have to admit that while we love this easy layered bean dip for get togethers like watching football, sometimes I just make it as an easy dinner for the family! We’ve even enjoyed it without chips!
It was a hit at the recent Football Watch Party I hosted with some of my local blogging friends! We had tons of fun trying out different recipes using Minute Rice and decorating mini coolers for game day! Check out some of the delicious food we got to sample!
There was a great variety of dishes and I have to admit that I enjoyed them all! We had a few different dips, which are so perfect for watching football, and they all were totally different even though Minute Rice was the featured ingredient! It’s amazing to see how versatile Minute Rice can be!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice.