Easy Mango Cobbler Recipe has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Easy Mango Cobbler Recipe
I have a sweet tooth and am a huge fan of dessert!
As I think ahead to the cooler months and the holidays, all I can think of are pies and cobblers.
I love them this time of year and it doesn’t have to be complicated to make one of your own!
Don’t let the word cobbler scare you off, this is a super easy Mango Cobbler recipe, I promise!
The key is the frozen fruit! It makes things super easy! Plus, you can swap in any variety of fruit that you’re feeling at the moment for different flavors!
What You Need:
- 4 cups frozen Mango Chunks
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup dry easy oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cold cubed butter
This ingredient list is a little bit longer than most of our recipes, but it’s nothing too exotic.
Trust me — it’s all worth it!
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray the bottom of a small baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bottom of the baking dish, mix your mango chunks, sugar, flour, and lemon juice until the fruit is well coated.
- In a separate mixing bowl mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, vanilla, and butter (the butter is supposed to be cold and hard to mix, try using your fingertips).
- Scoop the topping mix onto the fruit, spreading the butter out as much as you can.
- Bake for one hour, let cool slightly and serve warm.
- Top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for extra tastiness!
Holiday Prep with Best Buy
For me, the holidays are all about baking.
Whether you keep it simple or really go all out, there is just something about a busy kitchen during the holiday season.
If you’re looking for some appliances that are up to the task of holiday prep, Best Buy has a great selection of LG Appliances!
As you prep your home for entertaining during the holidays, you can count on Best Buy’s expert service to find you the right LG appliances at an unbeatable price.
The LG Gas Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection is perfect for holiday cooking and baking!
- 5 cooktop burtners
- Included griddle
- Probake Convection for faster cooking
- Self-Cleaning oven
- Delay bake feature
It has everything a busy family needs to make some great holiday meals and goodies!
From now through October 25, 2017, you can save $100 – $600 with select LG Appliance Packages!
- Save $100–$400 when you buy a select LG refrigerator, range OR wall oven, over-the-range microwave OR cooktop, and dishwasher.
- Save an additional $100 when you choose a package in black stainless steel (excludes cooktops).
- Plus, save an additional $100 when you buy a select LG washer and dryer.
Learn more about this special offer on BestBuy.com!
Karina Garcia says
I Just made this with frozen strawberries and blueberries! Thanks for such and easy recipe!
I would like to make a few of these fir my workers who each have different size families. It would be exceedingly useful if you told what size pan you are using so I don’t have to keep experimenting!
What is a small pan?
I make this with GF ingredients and it turns out FABULOUS. My family’s favorite cobbler recipe!!!!
What is “easy oats”?
They are sometimes called Quick Oats too.
Can you use fresh mangos or does they have to be frozen?
I’d also like to know if I can use fresh mangoes?
Dorothy Radford says
Wonderful, family truly enjoyed. Tangy and sweet. Totally recommend, you gotta make this.
Wonderfully delicious! The whole house smells like the holidays.😋 Changes I made: fresh frozen mangos that we saved from our tree this summer. Couldn’t figure out what size is a small pan so just went with a 12-inch cast iron skillet which worked nicely. I added I T frozen OJ concentrate & 1 T Triple Sec plus doubled the toppings. Baked in a for 55 minutes.