Winter is finally here! Even down here in the south part of Texas we’re having some chilly days! It’s not likely that we’ll see any snow but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little snowflake themed fun with the kids! These easy snowflake graham cracker snacks are fun (and tasty) for the whole family to make together!
Easy Snowflake Graham Cracker Snacks
I have a sweet tooth so I love a good sweet treat. I’m also a huge fan of chocolate and graham crackers so that’s where inspiration for graham cracker snacks comes from! If you’re looking for a simple crafty idea for the winter, this one does double duty because you can eat it when you’re done.
Plus it’s easy to prep and easy to clean up after which means you have more time to just have fun together! I’ve included some affiliate links for some of the things you need to help you out! Otherwise you might already have everything you need in your kitchen to make your own snowflake graham cracker snacks!
What You Need:
- Chocolate graham crackers (each cracker will be broken in half to make two squares) (Buy it here.)
- Wilton white candy melts (or white almond bark) (Buy here!)
- Blue sprinkles (Get them here.)
- Decorating bag (or zippered storage bag)
- Small bowl
What You Do:
- Break the graham crackers in half so have squares.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, heat the candy melts on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the decorating bag and cut the tip off the bag.
- Begin drawing different snowflakes on the graham crackers with the melted chocolate, making x’s over x’s, then making dots and lines onto the x’s.
- While the chocolate is still soft, sprinkle confetti sprinkles on top (if they harden too quickly, just place in the microwave for a few seconds).
This is a great crafty snack to make as a family! As a parent you can work with the warm melted chocolate and then let your kids take over the sprinkles! Weston and Carrigan love to use sprinkles! Then you can all enjoy a sweet little treat when you’re done making your Snowflake Graham Cracker Snacks!
So perfect for a little winter fun!