I’m sharing about how to wash LuLaRoe clothing using #Tide in my life as part of a Tide sponsored series for Socialstars™. We’re excited to give you a little peek into what our laundry life really looks like with three generations (and two dogs) living under one roof!
How to Wash LuLaRoe Clothing
About a year and a half ago, Grambo and I met LuLaRoe clothing and it changed our lives. I’ve never been a girl who was into clothes but I tried one of the shirts and a pair of leggings (after my friends bugged me for months to try it) and fell in love.
I’m all about being comfortable so I was a t-shirt and jeans or yoga pants girl for a long time. Grambo was the same way. But then we discovered the world of comfortable clothing that was cute too!
But one of the things I worried about and had to learn about quickly our closets started to fill up was how to wash LuLaRoe clothing. There are so many pieces we’ve got that we just love and we want to see them last a long time.
We love our closets these days and we were our LuLaRoe every single day so laundry is important!
Washing LuLaRoe Clothing
If you’re developing quite a stash of LuLaRoe clothing like Grambo and I have, caring for LuLaRoe is probably on your to do list. It’s super easy to do with these easy LuLaRoe washing instructions:
- Sort all of your LuLaroe clothing from your other laundry. We usually sort them by style too. Grambo is in charge of the LuLaroe laundry around here and she likes to do a load of leggings and then a load of other pieces. She also sorts lights and darks.
- Turn everything inside out. So many fabrics are extremely soft and we’ve found that turning them inside out helps reduce piling on the fabric!
- Washing LuLaRoe clothing in cold water is highly recommended to extend the life of the pieces. We also wash it all on the delicate cycle.
- Use a laundry detergent that you trust.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
Washing LuLaRoe clothing is really that easy!
Caring for LuLaRoe with Help from Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy®
Recently we’ve been using Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® and sharing about our experience when our friends ask us how to wash LuLaRoe clothing!
Grambo is a huge fan of Tide® PODS™ because when you’re doing laundry for a family of five (plus those two crazy dogs), convenience is key!
Recently Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® have added a little extra to our laundry. The 4-in-1 laundry pacs clean, brighten, fight stains and protect our clothes every time we wash them. We love them because they are the first detergent pacs that help transform our washing machine into a safe place that cleans, conditions, and protects our LuLaRoe!
Some of our favorite features of the pacs include:
- Works with both high efficiency and standard washing machines
- Cleans and conditions in a single step
- Dissolves in all temperatures (which means they’re great for washing LuLaRoe clothing and all of the rest of our laundry too!)
With Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® laundry detergent pacs, HE Turbo technology provides 6x the cleaning power in half the time (compared to 6 doses of leading bargain brand liquid detergent, base variant)!
Remember, like all household products, keep out of reach of children!
When you’re looking for great laundry care in the most convenient way possible, that’s a huge perk! We want our laundry clean as conveniently as possible! Getting that Tide clean we love with Downy Fabric Protect all in one wash means our laundry time takes less time!
For even more information on caring for LuLaRoe, check out our post on How to Wash LuLaRoe for more tips!
Leave a Reply