Halloween is exciting for children of all ages (I know that Justin loves it as much as the kids), but what happens the day after? Kids do their best to find a way to eat as much Halloween candy as possible while parents debate what to do next. If you’re looking for ways to turn that leftover Halloween candy into something a bit more, these leftover candy recipes will fit the bill! Use that leftover candy to make something new!
Leftover Candy Recipes for that Extra Halloween Candy
I was chatting with a fellow mom when I was working a booth at a local mom expo and somehow we got on the topic of Halloween and even leftover candy recipes. She had a favorite cookie recipe she always used after Halloween but she also had another great idea! Check out some of of these tasty leftover candy recipes and then find out more about my new discovery for leftover Halloween candy!
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake by The Simple Parent
- Twix Cheesecake Pie by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Double Chocolate Snickers Brownies by Just Us Four
- Candy Popsicles by Kids Activities Blog
- M&Ms Blondies by Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
- Leftover Candy Cookies by Me Sew Crazy
- Hershey Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Kitchen Sink Brownies by Becoming Martha
- DIY Lifesaver Lollipops by Meaningful Mama
- Apple Candy Bar Salad by The Simple Parent
- Halloween Bark by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Candy Corn and Peanuts Rice Krispies Treats by Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Leftover Candy Freezer Cake by Unexpected Elegance
- Chewy Caramel Mystery Cookies by We Know Stuff
- Snickers Stuffed Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Pinning Mama
I’ve tried a lot of these recipes and haven’t had one I didn’t like. There are a few on here that I still want to try though so I will have to report back on those. But once you’re done whipping up leftover candy recipes, you don’t have to throw away the rest of the candy. SAVE IT! You might be wondering why you would save it.
But the mom I was chatting with earlier this month had the best idea! Save the leftover Halloween candy for later in the year and use it to decorate gingerbread houses! How perfect is that? I love that idea and I think we’ll be trying to save some after we make some of these leftover candy recipes!
Leave a Reply