Letter of the Week Craft: E is for Earth
What You Need:
- White paper
- Blue and green markers
What You Do:
- With a pencil draw a box letter E on the white paper (you can also use a word processing program and print a large outline letter as well if you’re making for multiple kids)
- Starting with the green marker start drawing squiggly lines, then color then in. Do this all over the inside of the E. If you’re working with younger children, you can draw the outlines for them to color in.
- Then color in the open spaces in the E with the blue marker!
As you know, we love to pair children’s books with our letter of the week crafts. Here are some of the ones we like best as well as affiliate links if you want to buy any of them. We appreciate your support!
- The EARTH Book by Todd Parr (Buy it here!)
- This Is Our World by Emily Sollinger (Get it on Amazon)
- What’s Out There? by Lynn Wilson (Get your copy!)
For more alphabet fun, be sure to check out all of our Letter of the Week Crafts!