For us summertime means tons of pool time, playing in the water, and maybe even a trip to the beach! That means we love doing crafts that fit the summer theme too! The other day we have a blast making a beach ball paper plate craft. Check out how easy it is to make!
Beach Ball Paper Plate Craft
The great thing about our beach ball paper plate craft is that you just might have all of the supplies on hand! It’s that easy to make! So check your craft supplies, your pantry, and even your gift wrapping then get crafty with the kids!
What You Need:
- Paper plates
- Red, yellow, and blue tissue paper squares
- White school glue
- Black marker
What You Do:
- Draw a small circle onto the lower right middle of the paper plate.
- Now draw six lines coming off of the small circle.
- Squirt glue in three of the triangle shapes (alternating between glue and no glue) and spread evenly.
- Glue a different color tissue paper onto each triangle, leaving a white one between each color.
- Cut a small circle out from a different plate and glue on top of the drawn circle.
- Let dry and display!
We love a good beach theme, whether we’re reading books together, playing outside, or even having a play date. You can check out some of our easy beach themed party ideas! They’re great for a play date and this craft would be a great addition too!
So invite your friends over this summer or just stay home with your little ones and have some crafty fun! Our beach ball paper plate craft is easy to do on a hot afternoon!
Leave a Reply