My kids love graham crackers and I’ve been having fun coming up with ways to turn them into special treats. You can check out all of our graham cracker snack ideas! And if you’re ready for some Valentine’s Day fun, this post will teach you how to make this adorable graham cracker valentine snack!
Adorable Graham Cracker Valentine Snack
The fun thing about graham crackers and this graham cracker valentine snack is that it’s so easy to make. The graham crackers as a great canvas for getting creative. You can make these as a surprise for your kids or let them get involved and decorate a few of their own!
I’ve included some affiliate links for some of the supplies in case you need to order anything!
Don’t let the look of these scare you! If you’re a royal icing king or queen, feel free to whip up a batch and use that to make them. But if you’re not, I’ve discovered that Wilton Cookie Icing works as well!
What You Need:
- Graham crackers (one whole cracker per snack)
- White Wilton Cookie Icing
- Red Wilton Sparkle Gel
What You Do:
- Lay your graham crackers flat on a piece of parchment paper.
- Draw a rectangle with cookie icing bottle on the edges of your graham crackers.
- Fill in your rectangles with cookie icing, using a toothpick to fill in empty spaces.
- Allow to completely harden before continuing. Placing in the refrigerator or freezer can speed up the process.
- Then make a triangle shape on the top of the graham cracker and two lines connecting from the bottom two corners to the top triangle.
- Draw a heart at the bottom right corner of each envelope. Allow to harden.
Now they are ready to eat! How cute would these be for a surprise after school snack? You could do different colored hearts or even different designs on the envelopes!
This graham cracker valentine snack is easy to make and easy to eat!
Leave a Reply