If your little one is a fan of Mickey and the Roadster Racers then they’ll love the Mickey Ears Raceway! It makes a gift idea this time of year!
This post is sponsored by Mirum. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Mickey and the Roadster Racers Mickey Ears Raceway
One thing I’ve learned since I’ve become a parent is that kids decide what they like and then they want to take it everywhere they go!
My kids have been fans of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for as long as I can remember, so when Mickey and the Roadster Racers made it’s debut we were thrilled! We’re huge fans of new Disney Junior shows!
Weston has always loved toy cars and when Carrigan got old enough, his love became her love. She wants to be just like her brother!
Add Mickey Mouse to die-cast cars and you’re sure to have a hit! My kids agree with me and the Mickey Ears Raceway has been getting a lot of love!
Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers – Mickey Ears Raceway
We watch Mickey and the Roadster Racers almost every day, so having the chance to bring our favorite characters to live with the Mickey Ears Raceway has been a ton of fun!
The Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers – Mickey Ears Raceway is available at Walmart.
**It is currently sold out but there is similar set available. The Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers Speed n’ Spill Raceway is another great set!
Both sets can be connected to make one larger set using the special Mickey Mouse-shaped connectors. All of the Disney Junior Mickey and the Roadster Racers track sets can connect together and all of the Roadster Racers die-cast vehicles can be used too!
Features of the Mickey Ears Raceway
The Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers – Mickey Ears Raceway gets a stamp of approval from both the kids and I.
Check out some of the features:
- Designed for children 3 and up
- Mickey-shaped double-level raceway
- 8 feet of track that can also connect to other sets with Mickey-shaped track connectors (other sets sold separately)
- Spinning flags, road signs, switch gates, parking area and finish line details
- Includes an exclusive Mickey diecast vehicle
- Works with all Roadster Racers die cast vehicles (sold separately)
Here’s what we, as parents, like about the Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers – Mickey Ears Raceway.
- Easy assembly – no tools or batteries required
- Limited number of stickers to put on the toy
- Ready to play in a few minutes (easy assembly)
- Quality of the die cast vehicles
- Option to purchase additional sets and vehicles to grow the collection
- Both kids can play together!
Here’s what the kids are loving about the Mickey Ears Raceway!
- Die cast vehicles (they love cars and the Mickey and the Roadster Racers vehicles are great quality)
- You can launch two cars at once!
- Can park the cars under the highway when they’re done racing
- Signs and flags can be positioned in different locations around the track
- Gates can be adjusted to control which car will when the race (or to make them crash into each other!)
- The racetrack has a hidden Mickey!
Favorite Toys on the Go
Mickey and the Roadster Racers is definitely a fan favorite in our house and the addition of the exclusive Mickey die cast vehicle from the Mickey Ears Raceway has created some excitement around here.
Mickey has been trying to go on all of our adventures with us recently!
I’ve found him in the pantry, trying to sneak out of the house in a backpack, at swim lessons, in the van at car rider line, and even taking a drive down candy cane lane!
Check out some of his adventures!
If your kids are Mickey Mouse fans and love racing cars, the Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers – Mickey Ears Raceway is a great gift idea!
The set is available at Walmart along with other great Mickey and the Roadster Racers track sets! The Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers – Mickey Ears Raceway (currently sold out) and the Disney Mickey and the Roadster Racers Speed n’ Spill Raceway are two great sets to start your collection!
Leave a Reply