Paper Plate Gingerbread Man Craft
I’ve mentioned before but it’s still as true as usual — we love making easy holiday crafts at our house! Paper plate crafts are also a favorite around here. So instead of baking gingerbread cookies, we decided to make this easy Paper Plate Gingerbread Man Craft! Check out how easy it is to make!
I’ve included some affiliate links for a few supplies, in case you need to stock up on anything!
What You Need
- Paper plate
- Brown craft paint
- 2 Large pink or red buttons
- 2 Small tan buttons
- Black and White puff paint
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun/hot glue or craft glue
What You Do
- Lay a piece of newspaper or something to protect your work area out.
- Paint the paper plate brown and let dry completely.
- Glue the 2 tan buttons to the top center of the plate.
- Then glue the 2 pink buttons below and to the sides of the tan buttons for cheeks.
- Use black puff paint to connect the pink buttons with a wavy smile.
- Now use the white puff paint to paint a wavy circle around the outer edges of the brown plate.
- Add a white dot to each eye with puff paint and let the gingerbread man dry.
If you’re looking for more things to do with your kids during the holiday season, be sure to check out all of our Christmas ideas and our Winter activities too!
And if you like easy crafts, check out all of our paper plate crafts as well!
Leave a Reply