As a mom, I’m known for taking a lot of photos. Besides my phone, I own three other cameras. Whether I’m at the baseball field, a dance recital, on vacation, or just out and about with my family, I take A LOT of photos. The holiday season is a huge time for me. I want to capture all of the memories. This year Polaroid Lab is making it even more fun to capture our holiday memories.
This post is sponsored by Best Buy.
CAPTURING HOLIDAY MEMORIES WITH POLAROID LAB
When I was growing up, one of my favorite things were Polaroid pictures. I can remember looking through old Polaroid photos with my grandmother and it’s definitely a nostalgia thing for me. I often think about how fun it would be to have a Polaroid camera to enjoy with my kids. My daughter loves looking through prints of photos so I think she’d love it.
Now we can turn all of those digital photos I take into real Polaroid pictures. The Polaroid Lab takes all of our memories from the screen to our hands where we can share them with each other and hold onto them.
Having physical copies of my photos is the perfect thing for including in holiday cards, putting on the refrigerator, and stashing away to look at year after year.
MORE ABOUT POLAROID LAB
The Polaroid Lab converts digital pictures into analog prints. The prints are made instantly using the display of your phone.
All you need is an iPhone operating iOS 11 or newer or an Android 7 and above. Then you can use the I-Type and 600 series film to print your photos instantly!
The great thing about the Polaroid Lab is that it’s battery-powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery!\
HOW TO PRINT YOUR PHOTOS
1. Buy the Polaroid Lab.
2. Download the Polaroid Lab App (available for iOS and Android).
3. Follow the directions on the app to print your photos with the Polaroid Lab.
The app will direct you to remove your phone case and I highly recommend you do it or you may find that the Polaroid Lab won’t work! (Yes, I speak from experience!)
While I won’t be turning all of my photos into Polaroid print, I think that the Polaroid Lab is a fun way to make your favorite memories into something special.
You get 8 pictures in a pack of film, so I definitely recommend it for special projects. It would be fun to make a holiday photo album that is more old school in feeling that the photo books I get printed every year.
Learn more about the Polaroid Lab and shop for it at Best Buy.
POLAROID LAB SPECS
- Compatible Film Polaroid: Originals i-Type and 600 film (Color, Black & White and Special Editions)
- Compatible Smartphones: iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, X, Xs and newer, Most Android™ Smartphones
- Lab Dimensions:
- L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 5.9 in (closed)
- (L 150 × W 115.6 × H 149.7 mm closed)
- Lid 1.6mm(H)
- L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 7 in (open)
- (L 150 × W 115.6 × H 177.16 mm open)
- Weight: 1.44 lbs (655 grams) (without film pack)
- Battery: High-performance lithium-ion battery, 1100mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.07Wh
- Materials: Polycarbonate, TPU, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Lenses: Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter System: Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module (solenoid)
- The App: Available for iOS and Android
- Compatible iOS versions: iOS 11+
- Compatible Android versions: Android 5+