Earlier this year we did a room makeover on the extra bedroom we use for our playroom and entertainment room. New furniture and a new TV turned it into a place where our family spends a lot of time together. One thing has been lacking though. We like our new TV but the sound isn’t great. So adding the Polk Command Sound Bar to the mix has taken our family movie nights and TV time to a new level.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Our most recent way to enjoy exceptional sound is baseball postseason!
POLK COMMAND SOUND BAR & FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT
Our house is full of technology and I don’t think we’re the only family with a house full of it. But it always seems like there is something out there to make our experiences a bit better.
As I mentioned before, we’ve been loving our new playroom that is turning into more of a TV room for the entire family. But whether we’re watching our favorite shows on the DVR or streaming a movie together, our new TV was lacking something in the sound department.
That meant I was on the hunt for something to help it out a bit. The Polk Command Sound Bar has been a great solution for a number of reasons.
Some of the features of the Polk Command Sound Bar that work well for us include:
- Quality sound for your favorite movies, shows, games, and music from the 260W total output power.
- Features two 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ mid/woofer and two 1″ tweeter drivers to deliver a movie theater experience in your own home.
- Wireless subwoofer makes placement in our entertainment room easy. Love the flexibility it offers. No cords going everywhere!
- Built-in dual HDMI 2.0 inputs which is almost a necessary thing for us these days!
- Works with any universal remote so it’s easy to incorporate into your current set up.
Then there are our FAVORITE features:
- Bluetooth music streaming so we can listen to our saved playlists on our devices with the amazing sound we get from the sound bar!
- HDMI ports designed and spaced to fit Fire TV and other wide HDMI streaming devices. Built-in USB port also powers original and 4K versions of Fire TV (where Fire TV is available).
- Built-in Amazon Alexa! I saved this feature for last on the list because it’s our favorite after the amazing sound quality we now enjoy!
POLK COMMAND SOUND BAR & AMAZON ALEXA
The compatibility with Amazon Alexa is clutch for our family because we’re huge Alexa fans. Having Amazon Alexa integrated with the Polk Command sound bar makes it easy to access from anywhere in the room!
We use it to find movies or TV shows we want to stream when we’re all together. The kids use it to have Alexa tell them jokes and stories with amazing sound quality. I’ve also been using it to play music in the background when I work in the playroom.
I think we all love not having to find the remote control or move to look through what we want to watch.
It’s convenience at it’s best and when you’re a busy mom who just wants to put her feet up for a bit, convenience is key!
You can get your own Polk Command Sound Bar at Best Buy or BestBuy.com.