This post is sponsored by Regions Bank, member FDIC. All opinions expressed are my own.
If you live in the South Texas area as we do and you’re looking for easier ways to get all of your family’s banking done, you’ve got to learn about Regions Bank and the brand new branch opening in the Richmond area! Banking isn’t one of my favorite things, and I’ll admit I usually ask my dear husband to take care of it all for me on his lunch break.
5 WAYS REGIONS BANK MAKES BANKING MORE CONVENIENT
Recently I learned more about Regions Bank and fell in love with many of the features of their new branches in my area! There’s a new branch opening in Richmond, TX on December 2, 2019, which means there will be 40 locations in-market by 2020!
In addition to having their customers covered with all the basic bank services like cashing checks, making deposits, and opening new accounts, the new Regions branch also offers its customers even more features to help reach financial goals!
Regions is dedicated to providing customers with award-winning customer service. They operate over 1,465 branches and almost 1,900 ATMs across the Midwest, South, and Texas. With help from Regions, their customers can focus more on their lives and worry less about money!
BEYOND THE TELLER LINE
All of Regions’ new branches will feature advanced technology and modern design. Instead of the traditional teller line (that is what leads me t
One thing people dislike about banking errands is the traditional teller line. However, I recently learned that all of Regions’ new branches will feature advanced technology and modern design. Instead of the traditional teller line, a Regions Banker will greet customers and help them with their needs right when they walk in.
Regions Bankers can help customers with:
- Cashing checks
- Making deposits
- Opening savings accounts
- Getting a checking account
- Long-term financial planning
If you’re looking for more guidance on what you should find out about your bank and how it can meet your needs, check out these conversations you should have with your banker.
VIDEO BANKING ATMs
I’m a huge fan of technology because of the convenience it adds to our lives. I recently learned that all the new Regions Bank branches in our area, including the new Aliana branch in Richmond, will offer new technology to help their customers make the most of their time.
For example, their Video Banking ATM (VTM) connects their customers with a Regions Video Banker via live two-way video! How cool is that?
According to Regions, the video bankers can process most teller transactions, answer questions, and help with account maintenance. The best part of what I learned is that they have extended weekday hours and are also available on weekends and most holidays! Customers can even use the VTM during busy branch hours as well.
Now that’s convenience!
For customers who do not work a traditional schedule, I learned Regions’ DepositSmart ATMs can help make deposits and cash checks during non-banking hours. These work well for customers who don’t need to work with a banker in the branch or through the VTM. Plus, I learned they’re available day and night!
That should help customers who might not work traditional schedules!
FACIAL RECOGNITION & FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY
I learned about Regions enhanced security for customers who use safe deposit boxes (another service offered by Regions Bank), by using facial recognition and fingerprint technology. This could also improve efficiency for their customers when it comes to accessing a safe deposit box because they don’t need assistance from a Regions Banker.
DIGITAL SOLUTIONS FOR BUSY PEOPLE
Regions’ customers benefit from a variety of digital solutions:
- Online Banking – Regions customers can manage their accounts, pay bills, make transfers, and manage finances on the go with Regions Online Banking.
- Mobile Banking – The Regions Mobile Banking app lets its customers bank from almost anywhere. Customers can check their balance, make mobile payments, deposit checks, and more.
- Regions LockIt® – With Regions LockIt® customers have the ability to customize the controls on their Regions personal credit cards, CheckCards, and prepaid Now cards. Customers can lock controls for transactions they want to block, and unlock them when they want to allow them. It’s all controlled through the Regions Mobile App or Online Banking.
With LockIt you can temporarily block four different types of transactions:
- All Transactions – blocks all purchases, Call Center transfers, ATM cash withdrawals, ATM transfers, non-recurring transactions, and credit card cash advances. This could be a huge help if customers lose their card and need to lock it down while they report it lost or stolen.
- In-store Purchases- blocks the card from being used in stores.
- Online purchases- blocks the card from being used to make purchases online, by phone, or by mail.
- ATM Transactions- blocks the card from being used for cash withdrawals, transfers to deposit accounts, and credit card cash advances at ATMs.
THE NEWEST BRANCH IN RICHMOND, TEXAS!
I’m a busy mom who loves the added convenience that technology brings to the table. I learned how Regions Bank is changing banking in a way to work well for families.
If you’re in the Richmond area, be sure to check out the newest branch, Aliana, when it opens later this month. Here are the details:
- Aliana, 18801 Somerled Ave. Richmond, TX 77407
- Branch opening date: December 2, 2019
- Grand Opening event date: January 25, 2020, from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
If you aren’t in the Houston area and are looking for a Regions Bank branch near you, you can also use the locator on the Regions website to quickly find a branch near you.
If you’re looking for ways to make your family’s banking easier, learn how Regions Bank is doing that for families in Texas! You can learn more about all of the services that Regions Bank has to offer at regions.com.
Been banking with Regions for a long time now, thanks for the tips!