If you are planning a St. Patrick’s Day party and are looking for shamrock crafts for kids, these leprechaun wands are so cute! They’re super easy to make and the kids can even make their own!
Shamrock Crafts for Kids: Leprechaun Wands
The great thing about these Leprechaun Wands is that you can pick up the materials at your local dollar store or craft store without having to spend much at all! So that makes them great for a party or just as great shamrock crafts for kids!
What You Need:
- Paper or foam shamrocks (sold by the package at dollar stores and craft stores)
- Orange or gold ribbon
- St. Patrick’s Day or green paper straws
- Hot glue and glue gun (parent assistance needed!)
- Craft glue and glitter (optional)
What You Do:
- Start by putting some glue on the end of your straw.
- Press the paper clover to the straw and hold in place until it’s secure.
- Add some orange or gold ribbon around the base of the clover and tie into a knot or bow. You can add extra ribbon if you wish for the accent to be fuller.
- Optional: Add a little craft glue to the clover and sprinkle with gold or green craft glitter.
My kids absolutely love wands of any kind so this is a fun way to add a little green to your life this St. Patrick’s Day. They’re almost as fun to make as they are to play with!
Leave a comment and tell me what St. Patrick’s Day crafts you plan to do with your kids this year!