Need a quick dip idea? Whip up this easy bacon cheeseburger dip!
Memorial Day weekend is a time spent with important people in our lives. It’s also a time for delicious food and grilling! Justin mans the grill around here but that doesn’t mean I can’t get inspired to whip up something delicious for entertaining this Memorial Day! Making this easy bacon cheeseburger dip has become a tradition around our house!
Thank you to SUPERPRETZEL for sponsoring this recipe and showing me how amazing it is to combine one of our favorite dips with one of our favorite snacks to make the perfect dippers!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
When we’re having a bunch of our friends and family over for Memorial Day or any other special time, food is always a huge part of the day. I know it’s like this for most families.
When I need to make a ton of food or am having to balance cooking inside and grilling outside, I’m all about the Crock Pot dip recipes!
They’re the easiest way to get a good amount of food put together without stressing out about it. Even if you’ve got some Crock Pot dip recipes that need a little prep before they go in the slow cooker (like the Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot dip I’m going to share), once you’ve put it in, you can walk away and take care of other things!
The Best Dippers for Cheeseburger Bacon Dip
Before you start making this bacon cheeseburger dip recipe, you have one important thing to figure out — the dippers.
Chips are a simple, no-brainer and this dip works great with tortilla chips and potato chips. But recently I’ve been hooked on SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels and have been dipping them in EVERYTHING.
I bought a box for Weston to have as an after-school snack option. They’re made with simple ingredients, have great taste, and are ready in seconds. They’re perfect for after school.
So, one day I snagged one too. I love a good soft pretzel and I’ve been hooked since then!
Once I started hunting for the best dipping pairings, I knew that SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels had the potential to be more than an afterschool snack! They’re great for entertaining too! They’re a fun, easy snack that everyone loves.
So, when you’re out shopping to make slow cooker bacon cheeseburger dip, be sure to stop by the freezer aisle and pick up a box of SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels. Trust me on this one. It will take your dip to the next level this Memorial Day!
You can be super mom and impress all the important people in your life!
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Ingredients
- 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 6 oz. package of real bacon bits, divided (save some for garnish)
- Dippers (we recommend SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels)
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip
As I mentioned before, this recipe does require a bit of prep before you put it into the slow cooker. But it doesn’t take long at all and it’s completely worth it!
- Put your ground beef/turkey in a large skillet, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, and brown.
- Drain meat and put back into the large skillet.
- Over low heat, stir in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and the diced tomatoes. Pour the tomato juice in as well.
- Mix well and then add the bacon bits. Set aside about 2 tablespoons of the bacon bits to use as garnish.
- Stir the mixture frequently until everything is heated through, melted, and well blended
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart Crock Pot and put the cover on.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Stir the cheeseburger bacon dip occasionally while it cooks.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits, serve with SUPERPRETZEL dippers, and enjoy.
Printable Recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- pinch salt
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles 10 oz.
- 6 oz. real bacon bits
- Brown ground beef/turkey in a large skillet, sprinkle with a pinch of salt to season.
- Drain meat and put back into the large skillet.
- Over low heat, stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and the diced tomatoes (with juice).
- Mix well and add the bacon bits. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the bacon bits to use as garnish.
- Stir the mixture frequently until everything is heated through and melted.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart Crock Pot and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and serve with dippers.
Crock Pot Dip Recipes Make Memorial Day Entertaining Easy
If you’re trying to be a super parent this Memorial Day, don’t be afraid to invite the family over!
Easy recipes and your slow cooker are the best way to approach entertaining, especially if you don’t want to turn the oven on a bunch on a warm Memorial Day weekend!
Man the grill and man the Crock Pot and you’ll be a huge success!
Now that I’ve discovered how SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels give my family a delicious snack food, I know everyone will be happy (whether they’re dipping or not)!
If you need to stock up on SUPERPRETZEL products for your next get together, be sure to check for a SUPERPRETZEL coupon!
Check out more of our easy slow cooker recipes that are great for entertaining!
What would you take to a Memorial Day picnic? Leave me a comment, and be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#Sweeps” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via the sweeps@sheknows email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/29-6/10
Be sure to visit the brand page on SheKnows.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!