Summer is all about fun and that means keeping the kids busy! Recently I shared 30 Things to Do in June with your kids and now we’ve added July to our summer bucket list for kids too! Whether you do one activity a day or just pull some favorites off this list, you and the kids will be busy all month long!
Summer Bucket List for Kids: 31 Things to Do in July
- Make Red White & Blue Sandwich Cookies (photo) by The Simple Parent
- Make a Pool Noodle Light Saber (photo) by The Jenny Evolution
- Make Potato Stamp Sailboats (photo) by Crafty Morning
- Make Sliders on a Stick & Fruit Kabobs (photo) by Mess for Less
- Make Sponge Balls for a Game of Water Toss (photo) by The Suburban Mom
- Make Your Own Flowers by Long Wait for Isabella
- Try Different Kinds of Scavenger Hunts by My Crazy Good Life
- Make a Ribbon Flyer by Family Centsability
- Make a Pool Noodle Water Wall
- Make Confetti Firecrackers
- Play Swimming Pool Scrabble (Even in a Kiddie Pool!)
- Make Contact Paper Artwork
- Paint with Fly Swatters
- Make Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cones
- Go Outside and Paint with Your Feet
- Make a Newspaper Shirt
- Build a Fairy House
- Play Sponge Darts
- Do the “Laundry”
- Do some Ice Smashing
- Make Fizzy Sidewalk Paint
- Paint with Bubble Wrap (on your feet!)
- Paint with Water Balloons!
- Make Fairy Crowns and Wands
- Make Your Own Bubble Paint
- Make Your Own Sidewalk Paint
- Make Straw Rockets
- Make Your Own Stickers
- Make a Jump Rope with Marker Caps
- Make a Rainbow Wind Catcher
- Make a Marshmallow Catapault
And if you’re looking for more red, white, and blue crafts this month, be sure to check out list of Patriotic Crafts for Kids!
And if you’re looking for more things to do this summer, check out the rest of our Kids Summer Bucket List activities with 31 Things to Do In August!
Maria Melina says
These are all great ideas! Love the fact that most of these could be achieved with little to no cash outs!!!
Thank you. a lot.
Love all of these ideas. We are going to try some of them this month . I know my kids will love the outside activities.