Our ideas for unique gift card holders are sponsored by Einstein Bros Bagels.
Unique Gift Card Holders
This time of the year is filled with holiday cheer. Everywhere you go there’s a gift-giving occasion.
Whether it’s an office party, a school performance, or simply wanting to bring a smile to a friend’s face, the holidays are a wonderful time to give to those who do so much for us throughout the year.
One of my favorite things to do when gift giving is to find the perfect gift for each individual. But when gifting to a group instead of individuals, it can get a bit tricky!
That’s when I find that giving gift cards can take care of the stress of giving AND be a chance to show off a bit of creativity.
It’s all in the delivery! We’re sharing some unique gift card holders that you can use to give gift cards this year plus a free printable to print out and use year-round with help from Einstein Bros Bagels!
Einstein Bros Bagels Gift Card Giving Idea
When it comes to unique gift card holders, you don’t need many supplies. Here’s what you need to put together an easy thank you gift!
This is a great idea for teachers, coaches, the office, or any bigger group of people you want to show your appreciation!
- You’re The Schmear printable
- Dozen Einstein Bros Bagels with 2 Tubs Cream Cheese (only $15.49!!)
- hole punch
- Ribbon or Twine
- Jingle Bell (to give it a holiday theme this time of year!)
Putting Together Your Unique Gift Card Holders
It’s so easy to put together this bagel themed thank you gift!
- Print out the printable and cut out each individual tag.
- Head over to Einstein Bros Bagels and pick up one of their prepacked dozen bagels and choose 2 flavors of cream cheese.
- Make a hole with the hole punch in the top of the printable and string ribbon through. Add jingle bell too!
- Tie to top of the box and tape the gift card to the back of the tag.
- Give to your favorite group of teachers (or co-workers) and watch them enjoy the deliciousness!
You can find all of our printables here.
More Ideas for Unique Gift Card Holders
In addition to our awesome bagel gift idea, we also have some unique gift card holders that you can make to give the gift of gift cards!
Here are some of our favorites:
- Your My M&M Gift In A Jar – Hide the gift card in a jar of M&Ms so your friend or teacher has to enjoy a little sweetness before getting to the card!
- Gift Card Snow Globes – How amazing are snow globes? Especially this time of year. Give a gift card in style by adding it to a snow globe.
- Gift Card-igan – Know how to knit or crochet? Why not make an adorable cardigan to cover your card?
- DIY Wallet – Gifting a few gift cards? Why not sew up a wallet to hold all of them! Then the recipient can use your gift daily after the card is used!
- Gift Wrap Burrito – Gifting a gift card with a t-shirt or other small gift? Why not get creative and shape it in the form of the food you’re gift card is for!
Magic happens when we all come together.
Whether it’s in the boardroom, the kitchen, or on a tailgate before a long hike, there’s no telling what we can accomplish when we get a little wholesome boost of bagels and shmear!
So, let’s look past the every day and start looking toward where today can take us when we bring on the bagels. Because when you can bust out a whole box of day-changing goodness, no one is going to sit on the sidelines.
Grab a box of bagels and tell everyone to GATHER ‘ROUND. Choose some of your favorites with the many different bulk bagels options that Einstein Bros. Bagels has to offer!