This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club . All opinions are 100% mine.
Planning to take a winter road trip with your family? If you’re like Mariah, you’re thinking about everything you need to pack to make sure you’re prepared. But don’t forget about the family car! It needs to be just as prepared.
Winter Road Trip Prep for the Family Car
Here are some things to think about as you get ready for your winter road trip:
- Stock up on winter basics for your car like an ice scraper, shovel, jumper cables, and sand. In case you get stuck in winter weather these can be life savers!
- Add some extra blankets, flashlights, and even some packaged food. Don’t forget some backup chargers and battery packs for cell phones too. Oh, and a first aid kit. In case you get stuck in a winter storm, your car may be the safest place for you and your family.
- Double check that your windshield wipers and lights are working and that they are effective! Make sure you have plenty of windshield wiper fluid too!
- Check your tires to make sure they’re ready to handle a winter road trip. These means checking the tire pressure as well as the tire tread.
If you end up needing new tires, the Dare to Compare tire event at Sam’s Club is a great time to get ready for your winter road trip! The Dare to Compare offer includes the best tire brands (including Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, and Pirelli) as well as the Tire Installation package with each tire you purchase!
With Sam’s Club Tire Installation Package as long as you remain an active member of Sam’s Club, you get the following services:
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Lifetime Balancing
- Tire Lifetime Rotation
- A Value Stem
- No Charge Tire Lifetime Flat Repair
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Service
If you want to take advantage of the #DareToCompare offer, here’s what you do:
- Bring a valid quote from a local tire sales and installation retailer to your local Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center.
- The quote must be dated within the past 7 days and be printed on the retailer’s letter head.
- The tire must be the same brand, line, load index and speed rating as the tire you wish to buy from Sam’s Club. If you want a club-specific tire line, Sam’s Club will compare it to the equivalent general-market tire. These include:
- BFGoodrich Touring T/A
- BFGoodrich Advantage T/A
- Michelin Defender XT
- Michelin Defender
- Michelin X Radial LT2
- Michelin LTX M/S2
Before you know it you’ll have the tires you need and your car will be ready for that winter road trip adventure with your family!
Photo Credit: ©imantsu / Dollar Photo Club
Leave a Reply