This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage. All opinions are 100% mine.
Want to know how to Win a Yellowstone National Park Adventure ? This 4-day / 3-night trip for four is being offered by Atlantic Luggage in the month of October. Imagine hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, or just relaxing in the majestic beauty and serenity of America’s favorite national park. And to make it easier to pack for this fabulous trip, Amazon has a Special offer on Atlantic Luggage 21” Spinner suitcase. Just keep reading to find out how your family could win…
Yellowstone National Park Adventure
Packing is usually my least favorite part of traveling. What do I need to pack and how to make it all fit in my suitcase? The first and most important step for me is to make a packing list. And the second important thing is to have an awesome suitcase to make packing so much easier!
Atlantic Luggage offers some great options with their Ultra Lite Spinner models. They have a 10-year warranty and are made to withstand all sorts of bumps and knocks. They come in three sizes ( 21″ carry-on, 25″ mid-size and 29″ large) and three colors (black, turquoise and purple). Armed with my list and suitcase, I would be ready to help the family pack for a Yellowstone National Park Adventure!
What Would You Pack?
My family would definitely opt to make hiking the main focus of a Yellowstone National Park Adventure. Here are some essential items we would need for safety while on a hike:
- map and compass
- waterproof container with matches
- sunscreen, rain poncho, fleece jacket
- snacks and water
- whistle and first aid kit
- proper shoes ( we choose lightweight running or walking shoes)
- insect repellent
- extra socks
Pack It In
Now that all your hiking essentials are gathered, it’s time to get it all in the suitcase. Here are a few easy tips:
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them. They will take up less space and keeps wrinkles at a minimum. Also, tuck your socks and underwear into your shoes for more space.
- Make use of clear, zip-lock bags for smaller items, like your toothbrush and toothpaste. No need to worry about leaks.
- Tuck in a pillow case to put your dirty clothes in to later.
- Remember the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) rule for liquids in carry-on luggage: All liquids must be in 3.4 ounce bottles or smaller and placed inside a single, clear, quart-size zip-top bag (just like the ones I used up above!).
- And most importantly — leave at least half of what you were going to pack at home! Trust me, you won’t miss it!
Enter to Win
If you’re ready to Win a Yellowstone National Park Adventure then fill out the form!
You’ll be entered to win a family trip for four to Yellowstone National Park from Atlantic Luggagge. The trip is four days/three nights with a total prize value of $4,572. Full sweepstakes details can be found in the Official Rules on the website.
Photo Credit: (Yellowstone National Park Sign) ©tab62 / Dollar Photo Club, (Hiking Trail) ©bettys4240/ Dollar Photo Club