Summer is coming up which means Memorial Day and the 4th of July! There is just something about these holidays that I enjoy. I think it has to do with spending time with the family, tasty BBQ, and making tons of memories. And I might have a soft spot for patriotic crafts! Maybe it’s the teacher in me or just something about the combo of red, white, and blue… I don’t know but I love them!
15 Patriotic Crafts for Kids
The great thing about patriotic crafts for kids is that they can be as simple or as complicated as you make them. Either way they offer a great opportunity to teach your kids a bit about the holidays and our country without it feeling like a school lesson!
1. Memorial Day DIY Poppers by The Simple Parent
2. Crepe Paper Flag Craft by Meaningful Mama
3. Make an Eagle from a Cardboard Tube by Crafts by Amanda
4. Paper Tube Rockets by Happiness is Homemade
5. Patriotic Ribbon Streamers by Simply Designing
6. Toothpaste Box Firecrackers by The Joys of Boys
7. Patriotic Bubble Blowers by Pint Sized Treasures
8. Craft Stick Flags by Frugal Family Home
9. DIY Patriotic Window Clings by Club Chica Circle
10. Pom Pom Flag Painting by Crafty Morning
11. Memorial Day Red Poppy Craft by Carrots Are Orange
12. Red, White and Blue Stained Glass Window Decorations by Kinder Craze
13. Painting Poppy Flowers with Balloons by Ruffles and Rainboots
14. Patriotic Windsock Kid Craft by A Little Pinch of Perfect
15. Uncle Sam Mask by Busy Bee Kids Crafts
Tell me how you like to celebrate patriotic holidays with your family!